Intros

Options
Hi I'm Shannon; I'm currently an undergrad student majoring in Environmental Science.

I love the outdoors and wildlife, so this is a perfect group for me :wink:

Replies

• Dreadz_Veggies_4Life
    Options
    I so wish I had major in this :( I am thinking of going back to get my masters and major in this subject and hopefully teach or work for the EPA. Had a wonderful professor that open my eyes to my true passion. Glad to see you join :)
  • catfeb
    catfeb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to have found this group. I'm Cat. I started a web site last year devoted to teaching people how to live greener and lessen our ecological footprints. My life took a major swerve and wasn't able to devote the time to it and haven't updated it in months. But I'm ready to make the commitment to keep it going now. Same with living a healthier life. I'm new to MFP and am looking forward to meeting my weight loss challenge and sharing ideas on how to be eco-friendly and healthy!
  • Dreadz_Veggies_4Life
    Options
    Catfeb glad to have you here! Yes we have similar goals!
  • SimpleStepsHealthCoach
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I am an IT Engineer that works for a company that focuses it's products on sustainability. The great part is, I was part of that movement. I am also a huge supporter of local organic and sustainable farming. I live a mostly organic lifestyle with not only the food, but my day-to-day supplies, clothing, and personal care products.

Basically, I am just trying to do my part like all of you =0)

Cheers,
    y.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I love this group! My name is Aggie. I love the outdoors. If I could, I'd love to live outside, walking barefoot... being surrounded by nature is so serene. Have a wonderful day everyone!
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Yay! I am happy there is a group like this :smile:

I have been an activist since 2006. I mostly work on energy related issues. I am lucky enough right now to be paid to do this work. Even if I wasn't, I'd be working on something...

I have a keen interest in energy and water related issues, organic/local food, and natural health.

Glad to find some like minded folk!