Daily/Weekly/Monthly Updates

Options
symba67
symba67 Posts: 23 Member
Again, no rules...just a place to provide updates if you feel so inclined.....remember, you can view all of your recent posts in one place by clicking on "recent posts" ^^^^^

Replies

• Feffa
    Feffa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm loving the idea of the 1-11-11. I almost did this myself on 11/1/11, but I'm a procrastinator ... smiles.
    Anyway, I'm Feffa. Looking forward to new beginnings. Let's roll.
  • iamjenae
    Options
    Today wasn't so hot... I work at a college in administration. I would say our office is like the TV show "The Office"... people are goofy, we at times get no work done--but today someone bought a whole basket of crazy bread from Little Caesars. I ate enough to count as "five full breadsticks". I came on to track it (pat on the back), and :noway: it was 500 calories!!! YIKES, that is nearly half my day right there! I ate reasonably for the remainder of the day... and got a lot of activity in from packing up our house. This whole divorce thing is so strange. It is stressful and relieving at the same time. Is that weird?? Anyway, that is my update for the day. I am just proud that I tracked it and am moving forward :flowerforyou:
  • symba67
    symba67 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just thought I would check in and see how everybody was doing since 11-11?!? I have managed to be a little more diligent about logging and also exercising. I don't worry too much about the little slips as long as I jump back on track. I hope you are all doing well and keeping a positive outlook on your goals, etc.

I had to remind myself recently some things are completely out of my control and others are not...it's the things I can control I need to concentrate on and let everything else go.