my hubby is a scorpio

Options
And I'm a pisces so we fit hehehehe. Celebrating his bday today :-)

Replies

• flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    lucky you!! Lol where did you find him?
    They must be all hiding.. because I've only met one... we got along... but I wasn't at all attracted to him :laugh:
  • JamieRena2012
    JamieRena2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options

I AM A PISCES ALSO!!! DOES HE HAVE A TWIN BROTHER LMBO!!!!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    We actually met at work, we worked at the same bank. We've known each other for almost 5 years and will be married fo 2 in december. He is a knuckle head at times but I love him dearly. Your definition of the sign was right on the money with my hubby lol.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options

I AM A PISCES ALSO!!! DOES HE HAVE A TWIN BROTHER LMBO!!!!

Lol nope, he is a spoiled only child haha
  • flatbellybella
    Options
    we need to get this group poppin' and turn it into a free version of Eharmony....

:laugh: just kidding :drinker:
  • JamieRena2012
    Options
    we need to get this group poppin' and turn it into a free version of Eharmony....

:laugh: just kidding :drinker:

Girl seriously though lol, cause im tired of filling out those 4 pages of questions for no reason lol
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm involved with three (dating). One is slow and cautious (the one I really like), one I just met and he's very passionate, aggressive and ready to put his other dates aside for me. The other is controlling and I'm cutting my ties with him before we even get to a serious point.

I think Scorpios are awesome individuals...but all are very cautious, possessive, jealous and controlling....On the flip side extremely loyal, make great conversationalists and have a very captivating mystique.

I definitely thread lightly with them, as I do not want to get on their bad side, that can be EXTREMELY dangerous.

I'm a cancer woman so we definitely mesh, however it can be pretty intense....
  • JamieRena2012
    Options

Bella you better take notes girl!!!
  • Diesel_Ice
    Options
    Uhhh.. am I the only man in here?? I'm not a Scorpio but I think I'm pretty Kool lol
  • JamieRena2012
    Options
    Uhhh.. am I the only man in here?? I'm not a Scorpio but I think I'm pretty Kool lol

shaq you are silly and also taken lol....and also a pisces!!! Help us find some scorpio men!!!! don't you have friends lol
  • flatbellybella
    Options

LOL ahhhhhhh this makes me so bad. Where the hell are the scorpios. I keep runnning into lame virgos and boring *kitten* Aries Lmao
  • Diesel_Ice
    Options
    Yes I'm takin, but I'm grown and I play.. lol I got like 5 dudes on my pg so I can't help find no dudes..
  • JamieRena2012
    Options
    Yes I'm takin, but I'm grown and I play.. lol I got like 5 dudes on my pg so I can't help find no dudes..

You can help find some!!! Just be on the look out lol!!

help a fellow pisces out homey :-)
  • NovemberzOwn78
    Options

LOL ahhhhhhh this makes me so bad. Where the hell are the scorpios. I keep runnning into lame virgos and boring *kitten* Aries Lmao
    @Bella & J, Im a Scorpio & very proud of it!! :-)
  • flatbellybella
    Options

HB what signs do you get along with best?
  • JamieRena2012
    Options
    Homebody, don't be trying to come at us if you can't complete the deal lol...IJS
  • NovemberzOwn78
    Options

Bella I couldn't tell you the signs if I tried but there's not a lotta women I don't get along with.... The one thing I can't deal with ia a woman with a funky a** attitude.
    J I just stated what my sign was, if I was comin at you you'd know ;)
  • NovemberzOwn78
    Options
    Homebody, don't be trying to come at us if you can't complete the deal lol...IJS

J I can complete the deal no problem... Scorpios don't fail. It's not in our nature lol
  • JamieRena2012
    Options

Bella I couldn't tell you the signs if I tried but there's not a lotta women I don't get along with.... The one thing I can't deal with ia a woman with a funky a** attitude.
    J I just stated what my sign was, if I was comin at you you'd know ;)

oh shyt, guess that means I should shut up then.....carry on
  • JamieRena2012
    Options

J I can complete the deal no problem... Scorpios don't fail. It's not in our nature lol

My point in saying complete the deal is if you are married or taken, there is no chance of completing...