Distributor

Options
tammylwv
tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
Are you a distributor? What are your secrets to selling?

For me, I have told and told people about it that I'm not going to pester them. So far, I have not had anyone make a purchase. Sooooo...even though it's only been a week since becoming a distributor, it makes me want to give up. :/

Replies

• goofynat
    goofynat Posts: 68 Member
    Options

For me, I have told and told people about it that I'm not going to pester them. So far, I have not had anyone make a purchase. Sooooo...even though it's only been a week since becoming a distributor, it makes me want to give up. :/

I am a distributor, and you know it is a stuggle. I have been doing it just over a month. The 1st 3 weeks was tough and then once people saw how much I placed content on FB, they naturally became courious. Now I am starting to get people.
    If you are on facebook, find me (goofynat or Natalie T) Picture of a blueberry shake.
    1. Find others who are on the Shake and add them.
    2.See there pictures, posts, videos etc, and share on your wall.
    3. Begin Conversations about your story, others stories,and successes....really your sucess will promote your business.

For me, I made business cards, sign boards to put up in the community, and just put out a small ad in the local community paper.
    It will happen, even if slow, if you believe in a product...it shows.

hope this helps,
    Nat :)
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I didn't see this post before I messaged you. So, sorry you were asked the same questions again. I tried looking for you on FB but couldn't find you. Mine is tammylwv or catapillar.to.butterfly.

I am a distributor, and you know it is a stuggle. I have been doing it just over a month. The 1st 3 weeks was tough and then once people saw how much I placed content on FB, they naturally became courious. Now I am starting to get people.
    If you are on facebook, find me (goofynat or Natalie T) Picture of a blueberry shake.
    1. Find others who are on the Shake and add them.
    2.See there pictures, posts, videos etc, and share on your wall.
    3. Begin Conversations about your story, others stories,and successes....really your sucess will promote your business.

For me, I made business cards, sign boards to put up in the community, and just put out a small ad in the local community paper.
    It will happen, even if slow, if you believe in a product...it shows.

hope this helps,
    Nat :)
  • ShakenWithJoy
    Options
    Hi! I am also a new distributor/promotor :) Though I have not been active in seeking customers, I desire to begin developing the business part of this journey with my next 90 Day Challenge. My site is shakenwithjoy.myvi.net

I felt so great after the first week of using Body By Vi, I talked about it often. LIke you, I was disappointed that very few friends seemed interested at first, but now that my first Challenge was a success, I am getting more positive feedback.

I look forward to sharing with you on this group page :)
  • melpap12
    melpap12 Posts: 50
    Options
    I am a fairly new distributor. I did really well the first month. Got a transformation kit for free plus made $200.00 in commission, but I have stalled. There are a lot of people interested, but cant seem to make the step to order. Its a little frustrating.