Hey Everyone

Options
How are you guys doing?

Replies

• determinedcrystal
    determinedcrystal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im doing great i now weight 195.6 plz chart that i wish i could have lost more but i guess that would be unrealistic for the short amount of time i had
  • andshrinking
    andshrinking Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    how long was that challenge?
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Im doing great aside from a little cold, its been a good week getting myself back on track for sure:bigsmile: Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!!
  • StripeySock
    Options
    Have joined if that's ok?

I weighed in today at 214 : /
  • lmmiller1
    Options
    HEY!!! I want to join the challenge.. I am weighing in at 187
  • sarahthecamper
    sarahthecamper Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't know how different I can be by the START of 2012, but hey...we didn't put all this on in two months, did we?

I just joined (again...) Lifetime and have plans to swim, play raquetball and tennis. Time to admit the treadmill doesn't do it for me.

175, shooting for 150 by...March 1?
  • andshrinking
    Options
    welcome :) to all the new people

you have all been added to the list

thanks for joining feel free to add me and Im sure any of the other members would love the added friends.

imsojen - feel better :D
  • determinedcrystal
    determinedcrystal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    it was a month but i quit so i did it for 2 weeks
  • andshrinking
    Options
    hey any weightloss is a victory in my book :D
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Been a good week for me so far. Spent a little more at the mall yesterday than I should have but it was stuff for my trip so I'm justifying it to myself. Been to the gym 5 days in a row so far & planning on going again tonight. Feels good. :)
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I hope I could join! Wednesday's are perfect for weigh ins for me! My weigh in November 9, 2011 was 209.1. My goal for January 1, 2012 is to hit 199. However my official goal is 165 by June 1, 2012.
  • andshrinking
    Options
    I hope I could join! Wednesday's are perfect for weigh ins for me! My weigh in November 9, 2011 was 209.1. My goal for January 1, 2012 is to hit 199. However my official goal is 165 by June 1, 2012.
    welcome aboard
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • karamae
    karamae Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I just joined and am very excited for a little more motivation!

I weighed in at 155. Thanks!
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone.. How did you all do over the weekend? As for me the weekends are the hardest, I didnt eat the best or exercise enough but it will be ok. Its that TOM business so I'm not gonna get to caught up in numbers on the scale this week. It all works out!! Choose Happy!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone.. How did you all do over the weekend? As for me the weekends are the hardest, I didnt eat the best or exercise enough but it will be ok. Its that TOM business so I'm not gonna get to caught up in numbers on the scale this week. It all works out!! Choose Happy!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Weekends are the worst for me too. No routine like I have during the week. I tend to forget to eat all day because of whatever it is I need to do and then eat anything I can at the end of the day because I'm starving.
  • tambamis
    tambamis Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I just joined so I will weigh in on Wednesday!

So looking forward to a little support and motivation...bootcamp is kickin' my butt! LOVE IT!
  • bridgettef
    bridgettef Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just joined and I didn't weigh in today but I will on Wednesday.

Just worked out for 45 minutes -- all cardio!!