Check-in for Week 2 (11/12)

Options
Cooriander
Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
Let us know your total for Check point 2 ending Saturday 11/12 : in this thread :smile:

Replies

• susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have 15 miles so far this week.
    41 mile overall
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Susan, you are doing great only 9 miles to the half point (and that is before half the month)! Congrats!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hope I got this right..... Think I left off at 21 / 50 ... so toady I added 3 more miles so that puts me at 24 / 50 Cheers!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    21/30 miles so far.
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    28.8 miles as of this morning. Hmm, that puts me at 10 miles under the half-way point, 3 days before half-way through the month. I guess I'm keeping on track fairly decently then...
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    20.5 this week. Total of 44/100. Getting behind a bit with a bad head cold and cough. Hopefully can make it up next week.
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    3.11 on 11/8, 4.0 on 11/10, 5.2 on 11/12. Total of 12.31 miles for the week, and should be 24.66 (out of 55) miles total I think. Almost halfway there!
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My total is 11/7 3.1, 11/8 3.1, 11/12 6.2 total this week 12.4 miles

exercise.png
  • james8008
    Options
    Bad week for me I only got 12 miles in.

20/100 miles for the month.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I did 8 miles, broken up, on 11/11/12. I don't remember what the weekly total would be, I think that makes 12 miles, but my total overall is now at 26 miles. Goal is 50. Not bad, half way.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm gonna bow out. Last weekend my treadmill ejected me in a brilliant spectacle of FAIL. Twisted my ankle pretty bad. I stayed off of it the rest of the weekend, ran a total of 3 miles or so at a slow pace across 3 runs, and it felt fine, but later became more tender, sore and swollen than before I ran. I'm off it again until it doesn't hurt or a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, whichever comes first.

So thanks for letting me try to keep up with you all. Maybe when I can consistently run I'll join back up with you.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    This week was a challenge. I ran the NY Marathon last Sunday, so this week has been really light.

I did 4 miles this morning and they were rough! I guess I'm still recovering from the race...

I have a total of 43.28 miles for the month.
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 6.62 miles today

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Looks like I'm gonna bow out. Last weekend my treadmill ejected me in a brilliant spectacle of FAIL. Twisted my ankle pretty bad. I stayed off of it the rest of the weekend, ran a total of 3 miles or so at a slow pace across 3 runs, and it felt fine, but later became more tender, sore and swollen than before I ran. I'm off it again until it doesn't hurt or a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, whichever comes first.

So thanks for letting me try to keep up with you all. Maybe when I can consistently run I'll join back up with you.

I am so sorry, we will be here, when you get better, best & healing vibes!
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    6 miles today..... forgot my energy drink and felt nauseous @ mile 5 (uphill mile) so I didn't do 7.... I know I can hit 7 if I bring water Tom!
  • bfee
    bfee Posts: 36
    Options
    Week 1 - 6.62 miles
    Week 2 - 16.85 miles
    5K on 11/13 - 3.2 miles
    Total for November (to date) - 26.67

Thanks for the accountability!! :)
  • geminigirl1979
    geminigirl1979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm still only at 12.5/50 :(
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Testing to see if I can post my ticker here...

exercise.png

Yep! Hooray! :)
  • Miasunshine
    Options
    I'm late!! Sorry!!
    I have to get used to this group thing...

I'm at 33 miles!
  • pMalak
    pMalak Posts: 41
    Options
    23 miles :)
This discussion has been closed.