THe Excitement of What Jillian is going to give..

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Can't you just see it and feel it every time you do the workout...I completed Day 3 today and was all smiles...Just the thought of how I will look in 6 weeks...I am very excited because comparing from the last go round of this my burns were 500 to 600 and now I am in the 300s so I feel like I am in better shape than I have before....My abs are on fire and I am loving the drive I am in....Hope everyone is amped to get this going and see the inches drop and smooth stomach form..

Replies

• GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    woot woot!! i know that must be exciting!!!! you guys are gonna look great after this!!! heck, you already look great now... so after this, you're gonna have to beat them off w/a stick :laugh:

keep up the great work everyone :flowerforyou:
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Lord knows that I'm feeling it. I know that I will at least have to get this is one more time before the summer starts up. This workout has me sweating like I'm doing cardio. This definitely a challenging workout, but I'm going to get it in.

All of my weight gain goes to my stomach first. So I know it will be the last thing to go while I am on this journey. But I am still hoping to see an improvement by the end of the 6 weeks.
  • remembertheharddrive
    Options
    I so need a heartrate monitor. I just log this stuff as strength still.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I recently adjusted my HRM to reflect my new resting heart rate and weight and my burns have dropped significantly :( Guess it just means my body is more efficient :)
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm behind...Level 1 Day 2 last night. Felt so good afterwards. Loving the work out! Can't wait to see results =D
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I am on my day 9 of this program and i have definitely noticed results. i have 1 more week of level 1 and then move onto level 2 around November 20. I have done some of her other ones and have really liked them and seen results. I am wearing size 6 pants now. Started out with a 10 back in August.
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is DAY 1 FOR ME!!! Do you ladies use belly bands? I have used them in the past and they seem to expedite in helping the inches fall off quicker with intense workouts.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I am going to invest in one...I have use this ones before and It did help!! Thanks for the reminder!
    Tomorrow is DAY 1 FOR ME!!! Do you ladies use belly bands? I have used them in the past and they seem to expedite in helping the inches fall off quicker with intense workouts.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    I got a belly band last week and wear it daily I love it. I wear mine on top of a tanktop and put another shirt over that. So u wont get any bruises or rash on ya skin.
    But as far as the DVD Idk if my eyes playing tricks on me or not but I am already seeing a difference in my mid area. And that's what is pushing me to keep going.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Nope...its true...Your form and everything changes as you do this workout...I know my stomach has gotten flatter in these 4 days I;ve done it..Keep pushing lady!! We are going to look amazing!
    I got a belly band last week and wear it daily I love it. I wear mine on top of a tanktop and put another shirt over that. So u wont get any bruises or rash on ya skin.
    But as far as the DVD Idk if my eyes playing tricks on me or not but I am already seeing a difference in my mid area. And that's what is pushing me to keep going.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    belly band? about how much is that?
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Im a little behind on this for the week. Ive only completed 2 days but Im gonna get caught up this weekend. Aiming for 4-5 days per week.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    belly band? about how much is that?
    I got mine from Sears for $10. When u get it don't get the zip up kind get the other one where u can adjust it as tight as u want it cause the zipper only go but so far.
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just completed Level 1 day 3 and I feel great. Today I showed Jillian who was boss..
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You can find the belly band at your local walmart in the sports section for about $5-$8 depending on what type you get. I got a really nice one for less than $10. I completed day 1 today and I'm exhausted and as I'm writing I can still feel my abs burning!! Can't wait to see the results.
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    It's going to workguys. I feel the burn. I started Wed evening & have done 4 workouts. Today will make five. Let's get it.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Yes...I did my 5th day today...GReat...going for one more on Sunday...6....We so got this!