Welcome!

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Hi there MFP! Welcome to "A Challenge A Day"! Tomorrow will be the first official challenge for the group :D Get pumped! Invite your friends! We're going to make a change, and it's going to feel GREAT.

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they're supposed to help you discover who you are." -Bernice Johnson Reagon

Replies

• Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yey! Hopefully I'll learn how to use the group function lol or ill just follow this thread!
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Oh this is a great idea! And the very first group Ive joined...!!

Now maybe Ill remember to actually come back and report my progress on a challenge too! hehe!!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to see what types of challenges get posted. I'm moving cross-country this week but will check in when the dust settles. :)
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Lets do this!!!
  • valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I joined early am so I haven 't messed up yet! I'm putting a rubber band on my wrist to remind me today! No diet cokes ,
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    ooohhh excited! this my be easier for me to handle but beneficial
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I think I'll like this group. =D
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I am glad to be part of this group and I know it will help me on weight lost//health journey :)
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    LOVE this! I need something like this to keep me motivated. Thanks for keeping this "Open"!
  • steffo365
    steffo365 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am very excited to try this out, I have been having a lot of trouble staying on track but I am ready to stick it out for the long run! I love that I won't be alone in these challenges :]
  • Misspositiveme
    Misspositiveme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone.. I'm a Newbie..I'm ready to be challenged.
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hooray, I just joined the group tonight. I think I am the last person on MFP to know about the new groups feature. LOL! :happy:

Anyway when I saw this group I knew I had to join. I enjoy shorter term challenges as opposed to longer ones. So this group seems to be right for me. Look forward to working on the daily challenges and seeing how I measure up against the rest of the group. Motivation, motivation, motivation!!!