Day five challenge!

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Good morning CAD'ers! Yesterday's challenge was kind of lacking in participation; let's see if we can make today better! :D

Today's challenge:
Pick one area of your house to spend ten or fifteen minutes cleaning or organizing. It could be your bedroom, a closet, the living room, or even just that pesky junk drawer. Getting organized reduces stress and keeps your life in order. A clean house is a happy house :D

If you have the time, don't stop there! Go for it, MFP, and make a great day!

Replies

• yadicarter
    Options
    This is a good one. Though in my case since I'll be at work from 9-7 I will do some cleaning and organizing there since I can say that I'm spoiled when it comes to our apartment. Boyfriend does all that here so I rarely have any chores or cleaning to do at home =) Have a great one everybody!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Gonna do up the dishes for my mom today (by hand, we dont own a dishwasher). Ill also clean the stove, and tidy up the kitchen.
  • cpeterson70
    cpeterson70 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My husband would like me to do this one. He is neat freak and I am not :-)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect! This will help motivate me to straighten some things up today. Great goal idea Shova91:flowerforyou:
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    In.
    cleaning out my closet and doing laundry.
  • ambie443
    Options
    well I just swept my kitchen floor, vacuumed my living room, hallway and daughters room, oh and lets not forget cleaning up puke all morning..... hate when my babies are sick. maybe I will be able to finish cleaning my room today, lots of filing papers to do
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    so in! although it'll probably be the whole house that's cleaned...my kitchen needs it the most!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Done dishes, laundry and straightening up already. but I will tackle that junk drawer, I can barley open it ! EEK
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This is just the motivation I need to finish up the cleaning that I started yesterday, lol.

I need to do the laundry, dust, and clean the floors. Thanks for the kick in the butt!
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    great thing for today,,,at work now but i will go home and go to work on my bedroom that i have been putting off for a while,,,to many clothes:indifferent:
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Not sure if I'm going to get this one done todaday. Too nice outside. See if I get er done after dinner.
  • TashaKittie
    TashaKittie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I''m going to be packing all day so that is a form of cleaning and organizing.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Okay you are gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!! U know how togetme in thegut!
  • PRpal
    PRpal Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm a little late in looking at today's challeng (10:06 pm) but can happily say that I organized the canning cupboard in my basement this afternoon and de-cluttered the coat closet. It's time to make room for all the coats, hats, scarves and mittens!
  • Misspositiveme
    Misspositiveme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I cleaned my refrigerator and table.. it was about 150 squats.. and now I'm tired.. can't even move.
    WOW that refrig was dirty.
  • valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I used the challenge to have the most organized trunk of my car ever ! I even remembered to bring my own bags into the grocery store now that I knew where they were !
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Okay so I did some shredding and sorting of paperwork for an hour and still not close to being done but because of you I did more then I normally would have! Thanks I needed that!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    ;-; But I'm already a neat freak.

I cheat with these challenges like everyday.
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted! It's the kitchen for me!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    thanks for this! -- my kitchen looks great