Hello!

Options
I have not lost a child but I joined the group so I could send my grandmother an invite. She has lost 2 children in her lifetime, her son and recently her daughter who was my stepmother. Hopefully this will be a supportive group for her. ---- much love to all here <3

Replies

• kt4ever
    Options
    Welcome
  • kydogwalker
    kydogwalker Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HI,

I lost my 20 year old son 5 years ago in a fall two days before he was to start college. He has a twin sister and a younger sister and we have worked hard on survival and meaning in the intervening years. It is a tough journey.

Hugs to all the grieving moms and family members. Katherine
  • Kimbosbc
    Kimbosbc Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello.

My name is Kimberly. In 2007, several months after our wedding, my husband and I lost our first baby, a son named Conner, during the pregnancy. We have had a very long journey to get where we are now. We still have our good days and our bad days, as I am sure we will for the rest of our lives. I hope that we can all be a support to each other, especially on those bad days.
  • padieane
    padieane Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi.

My name is Padie and I am a 37 year old wife and mother of 2, 1 Angel and 1 rambunctious toddler. We lost our first daughter at birth (full term, perfect, unknown cause. went into distress and they lost her during an emergency c-section), just 2 months after husband and I married. She would be 5 this year and is still very much alive in my heart. I really feel, and I am sure you can relate, that was my walk though hell. I lost 70 pounds after the loss of her, then gained 65 pounds being pregnant with her sister. I never realized how much time you dont have for yourself until I had Lilly, and all the diet management became second to the baby. I am back for the long haul so that maybe when I am lighter and healthier we can start trying for #3!

Weight loss is easy compared to what we have been though.