Is it just me???

Options
or does anyone else wake up to random Just Dance songs playing in their head? Also, when we're driving in the car(my husband's driving, I'm the passenger...with the two kids in the back seat) and any song from the "Just Dance" games comes on the radio, my daughter, son and I start singing along and doing some of the dance moves...lol. Sometimes I am such a dork! Just wondering if I'm the only one who experiences this :D

Replies

• ansleya
    ansleya Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I find that I do dance moves in my head to other song and think "This would make a great song on the Just Dance 4" LOL
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I do the same things! I still sing Iko Iko and Rasputin from JD2 ALL the time lol!

I think every J.Giles song from there greatest hits should be on a JD game. I was cleaning one day & I made up a whole dance to "I Do" and "Southside Shuffle" and was like Yep def need to record this and send it in to these JD creators! haha
  • AlwaysAnn
    AlwaysAnn Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yep.. I wake up to random songs, or they just get stuck in my head and I feel like I need to dance to them. ansleya, I do that all the time! There's so much music out there that would be great to dance to with this game.
  • DDaun
    DDaun Posts: 15
    Options
    HA- Ive never woken up with "random songs in my head"...BUT...found that while out the other night ...a song came on and about 10 of us broke into the "Wii" dance on the dance floor!! It was a riot!