Could use some friends!

Options
Hi LGBT family - I'd love some friends. Especially fellow lesbians. I'm working hard to acknowledge that I need a good support group around me to help THIS time be different than all the times before. I think the support will really help. Please let me know if I can add you as a friend!

Replies

• thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Although I don't identify as lesbian, I like to think I'm a pretty good friend. Add me if you'd like :)
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm always around if you need someone to talk to. :)
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • Canoe_on_Granite
    Options
    Welcome, I could use more friends too so please feel free to add me. We are all in this together!
  • squiggles409
    squiggles409 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Howdy howdy!! I definitely classify my self as a 'bean! (inside joke based on a misspelling of lesbian lol). I'm friendly and chat with any and everyone! If ya need a new friend who will listen and motivate I'm your girl! If you don't sign in for three days expect a message from me, and I hope for the same!! Look forward to hearing from folks!
  • Stormer26
    Stormer26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! I could use more friends too!
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Howdy howdy!! I definitely classify my self as a 'bean! (inside joke based on a misspelling of lesbian lol). I'm friendly and chat with any and everyone! If ya need a new friend who will listen and motivate I'm your girl! If you don't sign in for three days expect a message from me, and I hope for the same!! Look forward to hearing from folks!

That's funny. My first WoW character was Lexbian. I have a handful of friends that call me Lex and I'm a lesbian so we thought that would be funny. I was really surprised it got except and I never got banned. But boy did I get a lot of questions!
  • argharna
    Options
    Welcome, you all are more then welcomed to add me.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me.
  • squiggles409
    squiggles409 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

That's funny. My first WoW character was Lexbian. I have a handful of friends that call me Lex and I'm a lesbian so we thought that would be funny. I was really surprised it got except and I never got banned. But boy did I get a lot of questions!

Hahaha Sex. Love it! Thanks for the add!
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Add me. See ticker. I mean business and I've been out for 14 years, a single-by-choice mom to a 6 yo daughter.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options

I just had to jump in and say that I love that as a WoW character name, lol. Would have made my day to see it.