Say Hi, and where you're from

Options
bill_i_am
bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
Hey there, I'm Bill....originally from south shore Mass. now living behind "enemy" lines in Indy!!

Replies

• paulajdos
    Options
    HI Bill, I am Paula. Originally from Braintree, MA now living in CT.
  • bill_i_am
    Options
    HI Bill, I am Paula. Originally from Braintree, MA now living in CT.

Hey Paula, thanks for joining :)
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Bill....originally from south shore Mass. now living behind "enemy" lines in Indy!!

Paul, Toronto, Ontario. No NFL teams in Canada, though Buffalo plays in Toronto once a year. I cannot cheer for the Bills since "wide left".
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey guys -- My name is Meg and I'm a big time pats fan! Sundays game just about CRUSHED me!!!! We got the TD on 4th down and then our damn defense let us down!!!! And next week it's the JETS! Hopefully we can pull it together!

I was born and raised in Southern Maine and I currently live in Vermont. Bill - I was living in upstate NY during "the perfect season gone SO wrong superbowl" and I had to watch that superbowl in a bar FULL of Giants fans!!! It was TERRIBLE!! So glad to be back in New England!!
  • bill_i_am
    Options
    Hey guys -- My name is Meg and I'm a big time pats fan! Sundays game just about CRUSHED me!!!! We got the TD on 4th down and then our damn defense let us down!!!! And next week it's the JETS! Hopefully we can pull it together!

I was born and raised in Southern Maine and I currently live in Vermont. Bill - I was living in upstate NY during "the perfect season gone SO wrong superbowl" and I had to watch that superbowl in a bar FULL of Giants fans!!! It was TERRIBLE!! So glad to be back in New England!!

Wow, that would be tough to watch with all Giants fans, but I've watched the AFC Championship game with all Colts fans too...so I feel your pain. It's nice to "meet" you Meg, and thanks for joining the group.

I serioulsy hope things get better for our defense, and that our offense starts scoring 30 points a game again, I think that's what it will take to win...GO PATS!
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! My name is Lesley and I grew up in MA and currently living in RI :).

Win or lose, I still love my Pats!!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! My name is Yvonne, but everyone calls me Von. I live on the South Shore in Ma. Die hard Pats fan here who has been known to yell and scream at the TV..and be happy or sulk depending on the outcome..LOL.

Nice to meet you :)
  • bill_i_am
    Options
    Hello hello! My name is Lesley and I grew up in MA and currently living in RI :).

Win or lose, I still love my Pats!!

welcome Lesley :) GO Pats!!
  • bill_i_am
    Options
    Hi guys!! My name is Yvonne, but everyone calls me Von. I live on the South Shore in Ma. Die hard Pats fan here who has been known to yell and scream at the TV..and be happy or sulk depending on the outcome..LOL.

Nice to meet you too Von, thanks for joining the group :) I'm originally from Middleboro, MA
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

Nice to meet you too Von, thanks for joining the group :) I'm originally from Middleboro, MA

Wow...close..East Bridgewater.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Hi All, My name is Adora, I live about 1/2 hour west of Boston in Shirley Ma. I am a die hard Pats fan and love to yell and scream at the TV and pound on the table with a great bunch of guys that I watch the games with each week.... They tell me it is just not the same if I am not there...

Nice to meet you all!!
  • YoU_CaNt_SeE_Me
    Options
    Hi all im Wally and im from Cambridge Ma. living in the great city of Atlanta, but i miss home too.... Go pats
  • YoU_CaNt_SeE_Me
    Options
    I bet that was terrible....hahaha nice to meet you
  • justnname
    Options
    Hi All, My name is Lynda. I'm a tad football obessed and I love My Patriots! I'm originally from Randolph, but currently living in S FL.
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Greetings -

My name is Mark and live in Southern NH (just over the border) . . .

I am a die-hard NE Patriots fan !!!!!

*Going to the Monday night game against Kansas City
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    hello! I'm Katie. Florida girl, born & raised... but marrying a die hard pats fan :)
    He was born in Cambridge. lived in Lynn, Mass for 9 years.. Moved to Waterville, ME & then Ended up in my arms here in Florida 3 years ago =)
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Glen, living in South East CT. Always liked the Pats, really didn't become a fan until the '94 baseball strike. Went to the old Foxboro Stadium a couple a times, been to Gillette twice and had a great time. Would love to go to another game soon. Only about an hour and a hal from there :D
  • bill_i_am
    Options
    welcome Lynda, Mark, Katie and Glen....so glad you've joined the group. Last night was a great win!!!
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    *Going to the Monday night game against Kansas City

EEP!!! Jealous!!!! :) Have a blast!
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I see it's been a bit since anyone here checked in but I'll do it anyways :)

I'm Jessica. 29 yrs old and originally from Templeton, MA (Super small town out by Worcester, Fitchburg, Gardner)

I lived there up until my soph year in college. I then moved to Ft. Lauderdale, FL and now I live up in Tampa Bay, FL. I will ALWAYS be a Patriots fan...I never converted to a Dol-fan nor a Bucs fan. Well I like the Bucs because we're not in the same division.

Better yet - I marred a Dol-fan (I know what was I thinking huh?) but the BEST part....we have a 5 yr old son. Obsessed with football. And he had a choice between the two teams...he came THIS way! Total Pats fan! :)