What character would you like to COSPLAY? Or other conventi

Options
Obviously Momouchi Zabuza and Gaara from Naruto or even souske from Full metal panic or Death the kid from Soul Eater.

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I think I would do either Arachne or Tsubaki from Soul Eater. Or Yuko from XXXHolic.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Always wanted to dress up as RYU from Street Fighter.
    Lord Sesshomaru would be killer also if the outfit was legit.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Alex has done that one before. I'm sure if you ask him nicely he'll upload the photos!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I only like cosplaying as darker skin characters so..

Lirin from Saiyuki
    Moonbay from Zoids
    Scanty or Kneesocks from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
    Casca from Berserk

I was going to say that chick from Utena, but she was creepy.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

Alex has done that one before. I'm sure if you ask him nicely he'll upload the photos!

You gotta start a new thread and post pics bruh!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

I told him to, he should be doing that a little later. If not, I'll post them on here without him knowing it. well, I guess he'll know when I get on his account and post them.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

I told him to, he should be doing that a little later. If not, I'll post them on here without him knowing it. well, I guess he'll know when I get on his account and post them.

Nice!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    I only like cosplaying as darker skin characters so..

Lirin from Saiyuki
    Moonbay from Zoids
    Scanty or Kneesocks from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
    Casca from Berserk

I was going to say that chick from Utena, but she was creepy.

You could also do Claudia from Robotech! she was one of my favorite characters!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    hmm maybe one of the Claymores from Claymore and def Samus Aran from the metroid game series. Also Cammy from Street fighter :D
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    hmm maybe one of the Claymores from Claymore and def Samus Aran from the metroid game series. Also Cammy from Street fighter :D

I loved Claymore!! I can't remember her name, but the one who took care of Claire, I want to do her! but I have to be thin first because they wear like skin-tight suits.
  • ReclusivePariah
    ReclusivePariah Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Posted pics of my Ryu cosplay in my pics on my profile.
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do Rin or Mephisto from Ao no Exorcist, or Tiger from Tiger and Bunny. I have a friend that told me she wanted to be Chouji from Naruto if I would be Shikamaru for her.
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Obviously Momouchi Zabuza and Gaara from Naruto or even souske from Full metal panic or Death the kid from Soul Eater.

I did death the kid recently, he was a lot of fun.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Really lame, but... I can't think of any character I like that I would look good as. There probably aren't any that suit me? Or I'm just over thinking...
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Taiga from Tora Dora ^o^
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Taiga from Tora Dora ^o^

you would be short enough to be her :) lol jk, I think. and have a red scarf and wooden sword.

since others have mentioned street fighter I think it would be fun to go as Honda lol. as far as anime characters go though I am stuck as to what should I be next.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    You could also do Claudia from Robotech! she was one of my favorite characters!

Didn't someone once say that Halle Berry would be the perfect Claudia?... Yeah.No. -shakes head- Too much to live up to.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Shampoo from Ranma 1/2
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    I'd like to do Rin or Mephisto from Ao no Exorcist, or Tiger from Tiger and Bunny. I have a friend that told me she wanted to be Chouji from Naruto if I would be Shikamaru for her.

just don't go to one with Zombiesama, because he's going to throw Ramen on everybody in a Naruto cosplay. (you can read our conversation on the "least favorite anime" thread)
  • sahados_shadow
    Options
    I love to cosplay, but I decided to stop until I reach my weight goal. And I'm still deciding what costume I get to reward myself with. I might try my hand at Mami from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.