Introduce Yourself :)

Options
Hi, I'm Suzanne! I am one of those "too busy for me" peeps. Hoping to have one of my daily gifts to self to be to host this group!

Replies

• JeanAnn42
    Options
    Hello Suzanne,
    I am JeanAnn. I am 42, married 22 years, 3 children (22, 20, 16) and am the principal of a middle school with 625 kids. I hope to find time to find me :) I think your idea for a group is fantastic and hope to contribute.
  • SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 35 years old with five kids. 18, 16, 14, 10 & 7. I work as an office manager for a multidiciplinary medical office. I hope to get some great folks in this group! Welcome!
  • Ckrissie
    Ckrissie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Christy and I am 35 years old. I have been married for 15 year and have a blended family of 5 kids with the 2 youngest boys still at home. (21, 18, 15, 14, 13) I work with my husband hanging taping and texturing drywall.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Finally, a group for me!!! I'm Jenna. 24, mom of a 7 month old, wife of a 29 year old. I work full time as a teacher, and also part time selling Avon. I volunteer at my church: 1. Singing in praise band 2. Leading children's praise choir 3. Teaching "Mission Friends" (Pre-K and K on Wednesday nights). I literally do not know how to say no to anyone.

Edit:
    My name is Jenna, and I have a problem.
  • srob636
    srob636 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Stephanie. I'm 39 with 3 kids (13, 10, 4) and I work full time in payroll and part-time in retail. At the end of most days I find it hard to get motivated to do anything for myself other than veg on the couch after everyone is unconcious. I am really looking forward to this group and starting to do something prodcutive for me again!
  • evonne800524
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ariel. I'm 20 and I am an university student. I've always have problems with my weight ever since I was a baby. I'm a huge emotional eater, and I would always convince myself to eat the things I want. I'm so excited to join the group, so I can actually treat myself right and make me healthy!!
  • Quennel1
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Trisch. Im a 28 year old single mom of two boys ( 7 & 4 ). Im also trying to get custody of my 16 year old (pregnant) lil sister who lives with us. I work part time for a cleaning company. Trying to get back in college to finish my associates degree.
  • Quennel1
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Trisch. Im a 28 year old single mom of two boys ( 7 & 4 ). Im also trying to get custody of my 16 year old (pregnant) lil sister who lives with us. I work part time for a cleaning company. Trying to get back in college to finish my associates degree.
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am a 39 year old mother of two! (17 and 19) I am newly re-married as of July 5th this year. I am an Assistant Superintendent of a school district, a full time Pastor and completing my EdD in Educational Administration. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Would like to lose about 30 lbs. I am so tired each day when I get home that it is difficult to work out, but I am determined to make this sacrifice for me! I am excited about this group.