Single and LEAVE ME BE!

Options
scapez
scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
This is a thread for those that are single and have no plans to change their single-ness, thankyouverymuch!

Replies

• JThomas61
    Options
    LOL
  • Quennel1
    Options
    I feel like that sometimes.... Then I snap out of it lol.
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I had to join this group just to say, ME TOO! Maybe when I'm in my 60s I'll change my mind.... :happy:

Now forgive me while I go leave the group, lest belonging give the wrong impression!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Definately me...I've been divorced for 8 years and absolutely love it! No intention of getting married or having a live in....Tired of paying the price for others mistakes in life!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Definately me...I've been divorced for 8 years and absolutely love it! No intention of getting married or having a live in....Tired of paying the price for others mistakes in life!

Definately this! I have my life just the way I want it, I like the idea of having friends who have similar beliefs and don't want to ever hear again...where are you going? who are you with? what time will you be home? blah blah blah. I feel like Mel Gibson in the the death scene from Braveheart..."FRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I love my freedom and being able to do whatever I want when I want. There are a handful of days when I wish I had someone in my life. I have always said that when I find the man of my dreams we will need a duplex cause sometimes I just don't need anyone breathing the same air.
  • TNGURL
    TNGURL Posts: 89 Member
    Options

What they said...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You damn right!!! I've got my **** together & I don't do freakin drama... PERIOD!!!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I won't be changing my singleness for a good while, anyway. Got a few things to take care of first.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    This is a thread for those that are single and have no plans to change their single-ness, thankyouverymuch!

Ahem....LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Definately this! I have my life just the way I want it, I like the idea of having friends who have similar beliefs and don't want to ever hear again...where are you going? who are you with? what time will you be home? blah blah blah. I feel like Mel Gibson in the the death scene from Braveheart..."FRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

ahem ahem here too.
  • JThomas61
    Options

ahem ahem here too.

Touche!!!! Well played La_Amozona, Well Played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :glasses:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options

Do you have something stuck in your throat? A big old moat, perhaps? :flowerforyou:
  • JThomas61
    Options

Do you have something stuck in your throat? A big old moat, perhaps? :flowerforyou:

Thats acutally GNC Wheybolic Protein powder (gag) LOL :smokin:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    lol!!! no one's forcing you to get married! :D It's a choice! Enjoy your singelness!!!!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options

ahem ahem here too.

You mean if that guy last night had walked off the stage and proposed to you, you'd have said no? ;-)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    being in a relationship? mehh. i think i'm basically ok on my own for now...

however.... i say that because i have a very reliably fwb who is always around when i need him ;) does this still count?

imo: single does not mean sexless.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I have always been single and i am comfortable with it, but i would not mind someone changing my status.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much always single, and the relationship thing...don't really know how to do that.

So, I have no plans to change any of that anytime soon.

But somebody mentioned a reliable FWB up there somewhere...hmmm. Did I just type that?