Which game have you enjoyed the most.....

Options
kapeluza
kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
Question: As the end of the year is near, which game have you enjoyed the most/possible fave game of the year?

Replies

• Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Rage & Dead Island for sure. It's hard to remember beyond those. lol
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    lol For me so far, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I think the first Dragon Age is still my favorite.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Obviously the usuals like SC2 and Civ IV, but if you're talking new games, for me it'd be Beat Hazard. It's a spacey dual stick shoot-em-up on Steam, where everything in the game, enemies, weapons, etc is powered by your own music. It's so addictive, but not for those who are sensitive to flashing lights! :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n6HDC2A1ro
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Even though no new content was released this year, I am still going world of warcraft. I love it.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Was Mass Effect 2 in 2011 or was it late in 2010? If it was in 2011 that would be at the top of the list for me. Also at the top of my list would be Batman Arkham City, Uncharted 3 and now Skyrim. hahaha I can't chose just one, too many good games ^_^
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Dragon Age 2 hands down. Loved the characters and general plot. The DLC's have added some quality hours to the game. I rarely play an RPG twice because of the time commitment, but am on my third play through, just so I can get as many different interactions as possible (and play the different classes).
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    So far Batman..................BUT that can change as of course I am yet to play Uncharted 3!!!
  • thewingnut13
    thewingnut13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Skyrim of course and in second would be Batman Arkham City!
  • Xbella
    Xbella Posts: 14
    Options
    I still enjoy World of Warcraft.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Rift.

I love it. I play too much of it.
  • leilahh
    leilahh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Skyrim for me. It did not disappoint. I was excited for this year because of DA2, The Witcher 2, LotR: War in the North, and Skyrim, but overall, the only one that impressed the hell out of me and didn't disappoint me in some way has been Skyrim.
  • VinVenture
    Options
    League of Legends. Was convinced to try it this summer, quickly grasped it and have had so many fun hours playing it. <3 Caitlyn
  • FatGirlSlim899
    FatGirlSlim899 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Skyrim! Honestly though I have been saving my money so haven't been spending as much on games as I used to, and also I'm very fussy and new releases don't often grab me. I'm a diehard Oblivion fan and have been waiting with baited breath for Skyrim- so far I've loved every second.