2nd trimester anyone?

Options
gisele246
gisele246 Posts: 57 Member
I'm just starting the 2nd trimester this week. Anyone else around there?

Replies

• sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I've got one month left of my 2nd trimester!!!
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    I just started my 2nd this week!!! Thank goodness... I am passed the morning sickness stage and can actually enjoy myself a little bit more.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    25 weeks, almost 26 (by Thur) here
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    24 weeks along tomorrow...
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    ~Brenda~

25 weeks 1 day
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Yes, ma'am, 16 weeks and counting!
  • kspool0626
    Options
    I'll be 26 weeks on Sunday :o)
  • kimmers99
    Options
    19 weeks tomorrow!!! Find out the sex (hopefully) in 1 week and two days! This pregnancy seems to be taking forever. I have fallen off the tracking wagan the last few days. I often go over, I have only gained 7 pounds so far so trying not to worry about it to much. Night shifts seem to be when I break. Always feel like if I'm up at 3 a.m. I deserve treats!
  • jchecca
    jchecca Posts: 131
    Options
    26 weeks and counting!!
  • etznab
    Options
    18 weeks and trying to gain some weight. Was so sick during the 1st trimester that I lost 5 pounds.
  • nicolemcd10
    Options
    14 weeks and 4 days! :happy:
  • meghnaatluri
    meghnaatluri Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 15 weeks and 2 days as of today!
  • amatol83
    Options
    i am 18 weeks
  • needtoloselaura
    Options
    Hello all 19 weeks tomorrow! I'm expecting my third lol boy! I started tracking again because I've already gained13 pounds!:sad: I did gain 30 lbs with other two pregnancies.
  • matthew09
    Options
    i am just starting my 29th week today. i am hoping to lose 15 lbs before i have my son june 21st. c section. i know alot of ppl say no to weight lose while pregnant. but i am currently 5'2 and weighing in at 199 techincally 200 but i cant admit to that weight yet lol so as you can see thats why i would like to lose a couple of lbs. nothing crazy or anything just changing eating habbits and walking. is that safe? i started off my pregnancy weighing in at 174 so i was already heavy. this weight gain is yes baby weight but most of it is due to what i call my fast food baby lol i eat fast food and junk on a daily basis. and i see my husband starting to work out and get in shape that well hes a motivation for me.. what is everyones thought?