Any results??

Options
tpt42087
tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
I was wondering if anyone had any results using this wii game or using it on anyother game system? I used it a while ago before getting pregnant with my son and I also was eating healthy and walking about 1 1/2 hours a day and lost 40lbs....of course I didnt take pic's Im not that smart lol This time aroud I started taking pics so I can see my progress...

Replies

• rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    i have the kinect version. It's a good game. I would like to fully use the game but the damn game freezes up when I click on the workout and just pisses me off.

So i don't play it.
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I play uncaged fight omg i get awesome cardio sweat like crazy.
  • FatassFairy
    FatassFairy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i have the first one for the wii, have not used it in a long time. it was lost just found it, hope it works.
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 18kg (39lb) using it so far! It's pretty awesome :)

(That's with very basic diet control and not terribly active otherwise - so you could lose much more with this system if you wanted to)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

(That's with very basic diet control and not terribly active otherwise - so you could lose much more with this system if you wanted to)

that is amazing, even more incintive for me to get it now!

how long have you been using it, by the way??
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I also have ea active 2 for the kinect. Did the 6 week program and lost 20-25 lbs. Took a break from it and stopped losing weight. Now I'm back doing to 3 week cardio kick start and have lost 7lbs the first 2 weeks. If any of you want to start up, I plan on doing the 6 week thing again. Plus you can make your own custom workout, which I use on days I don't do the program. It's super fun!!
  • MSWDiet
    MSWDiet Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    HI ALL. NICE IDEA FOR A GROUP.

MY EXERCISE HABITS ARE WELL ESTABLISHED AND I AM PRETTY WELL TONED AND AEROBICALLY FIT. I BOUGHT EA SPORTS TO ADD VARIETY TO MY EXISTING WORK OUT ROTATION. WHILE I CAN'T CLAIM RESULTS IN THE FORM OF WEIGHT LOSS OR TONING, THE WORK OUT OPTIONS ARE CHALLENGING ENOUGH TO MAINTAIN MY STRENGTH AND AEROBIC CONDITIONING.

I'VE HAD EA SPORTS ACTIVE 2 SINCE THE SPRING AND I LUV IT. WHEN I RECEIVED A WII SYSTEM AS A GIFT, I ALSO RECEIVED OTHER WORKOUT PROGRAMS. I USE THIS ONE ALONG WITH POD RUNNER, INSANITY, FREE WEIGHTS, YOUR SHAPE FOR WII, AND OTHER WORK OUTS. EA SPORTS IS JUST AS CHALLENGING.

MY ONLY COMPLAINT RELATES TO THE WII. THE REMOTE WILL STOP COMMUNICATING WITH THE CONSOLE IF LEFT STILL FOR TOO LONG. ITS A REAL PAIN IN THE @$$ SINCE MOST MOVEMENTS DO NOT REQUIRE THE WII REMOTE. I NEED TO GET AROUND TO RESEARCHING THE FIX FOR THIS.
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options

that is amazing, even more incintive for me to get it now!

how long have you been using it, by the way??

Sorry, I forgot to check back here so I only just saw your comment. I've been using the system on and off throughout the year so I've probably been using it about 4.5months now.
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Started today, I won't be able to comment until a week or two :D
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Well I finished my 6 week challenge and even tho I didnt lose as much weight as I wanted I did lose about 6lbs but I lost over 13 inches total between this and the 30DS. I know for sure I gained so much muscle my body has muscle in places it's NEVER had before lol I just started to do the Supreme90 day workout and also round 2 of the 30DS I also will be doing this too but not every day like I was
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Bought it last year, used it for a few days, then put it away. Pulled it out and blew off the dust in January when I committed to a healthier lifestyle. So far, I am on day 20 of the 30 Day Challenge. Along with eating healthier, and using a few other workout dvds, I am down 15 lbs.