FASHION and BEAUTY!

Options
i_love_vinegar
i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
~Talk about Korean, Japanese, and Chinese fashion HERE~!

What do you like and dislike? Suggestions for places to buy clothing etc! Beauty tips and tricks! Anything beauty or fashion related can go here~ :flowerforyou:

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    All of the East Asian international student on my campus seem to do it so...EFFORTLESSLY!!! I think it has something to do with being small... -.-
  • Poemetra
    Poemetra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I really like those over sized shirts that have misspelled English words on them. You know those simple shirts that have a face and it's like "Hi Be My Love" or something like that. For some reason those catch my eye, but for real I like all types. I don't know if I can post pics here but stuff from Yesstyle or Gmarket. I also like clothes the Japanese magazines. It seems that a lot of the asian people I meet dress very nicely I also think it has something to do with being small. I can't wait until I am down to the size I want to be because i feel like if I wore the same outfit it still wouldn't look right until I am down to my goal weight.

I love the magazine Ageha and I did my makeup inspired by one of their tutorials and thus girl came up to me and said "You look amazing today." Little did she know it took me over an hour to do all of that haha.