What do you want to improve at?

Options
wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
Mine is patience..and some other things as well LOL but we will get back to those soon!

Replies

• Lynnahmin
    Options
    I would like to improve my critical side..... I am always looking at what my husband hasn't done or has done (in my opinion) wrong. Not proud of it but I am owning it. In myself, now that my kids aren't babies anymore, I am really excited to getting back to 'me'.
  • BNUG
    BNUG Posts: 10
    Options
    I need to improve at organizing finances (budget that we can both follow ), time management, patience, and being more supportive of my husband. He is kind of a sloppy guy, leaves a mess every where he goes and everything he touches and I get very angry, very quick.

I work 40 hours a week, typical day job 8-5 and attend Cosmetology school four days a week 5:30-9:30 and on weekend we both work for his father. He works 12-9.monday-friday.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Patience! With two kids I feel like I'm constantly nagging or playing referee. It's so not fun!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Wow BNUG: For someone so young you sure are ambitious! You're awesome :-)
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Prioritizing. Especially with the holidays coming up, it's way too easy to get wrapped up in social obligations, plus working out takes up quite a bit of my free time. Fitting in all the little apartment cleaning bits and taking time to even just sit with him and watch a movie (or play some video games!) doesn't always make it to the top of my mental list right away because it feels like not *doing* anything.
  • nroisland
    nroisland Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Patience and many, many other things. But I need to find patience with my husband when he isn't around much and I feel he needs to hep out with the kids more and patience to deal with a lovely 2 year old and a 9 month old who I think secretly are trying to drive me crazy.
  • tiffanepiphany
    tiffanepiphany Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Keeping the household organized. I do ok, but its a daily struggle.
  • sadye58
    Options
    Reconnecting with my husband having that one on one time together. Since I had my daughter Sept 2010 it's been real difficult for us to spend quality time together. My prayer is as she gets older things will get alot better. Also, sticking to a budget we are comfortable with and not buying things on impluse (which I rarely do) but sometimes get frustrated finances have change i will spend money because i am aggravated with our current situation.
  • Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Being slow to speak.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    This is such a great idea. I want to give more of my time helping with our business. I can be selfish and want to improve this.
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    I want to work on nagging less and recognizing the things that my husband does, when he does them, on HIS schedule, not mine. I want to make him feel loved and appreciated, like he is my (our) whole world. Which really he is.

I also need to focus on not gettnig upset when he has to work late and work for his dad on the weekends. He is working to provide for us as a family, its not his fault, and i need to recognize that.
  • MzMcKenzie
    MzMcKenzie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to improve at not being so picky! Oh, and stop thinking I am always right (well, usually I am)....LOL!
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I would also like to improve my patience, but also, (anger, annoyance, an speaking without thinking.) These are bad habits I've had a long time & have gotten better in the 3 years I was dating my now husband, but I want them to get even better.
  • mrsjames23
    Options
    I want to be more active.... I nanny for a 1 year old and 1/2 the day he sleeps...so I sit on the couch :(