11/14 Week Goals !

gisele246
gisele246 Posts: 57 Member
Ok ok. So it's already Wednesday. I have not worked out at all since the weekend and I ate 300 calories over yesterday. For the rest of the week, I'm going to try to weight train 2x's and workout 2x's. I also want to stay within my calorie goal. Here goes!

And you? I always find other's goals so motivating, except most of my friends on mfp are not preggo :P.

Replies

• sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    I walk 3-5 miles a day and don't eat more than 2000 calories a day.

ok, to be honest- 2-3 days a month I allow myself to go over my a couple hundred calories. I am pregnant after all, lol.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Ever since the weekend I had lots of heavy food, & Monday I craved a cheeseburger & got McFatty's but went overboard. Yesterday, we got home late & I had half of a 2 combo meal from panda, but made my 20 min walk.

I walked today at lunch time for 20 mins, my feet were swollen when I got back to my desk. :noway:

I stopped logging my meals and haven't kept good track. My goal is to get back on it after Thanksgiving.
  • I may jump on board after this all day nausea goes away. I haven't been to the gym in a month (Yikes!) but hoping to at least start walking soon. It's great that you are still motivated to workout, mine seems to have flown out the window:( Keep up the good work!
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    dwallace, during the first trimester, the only thing that helped me get over the nausea, was getting up and doing long walks before it set in for the day. I would chug water throughout my walk and usually the nausea wouldn't be so bad that day.