Where are you from?

Options
ansleya
ansleya Posts: 192 Member
We seem to have an eclectic group here! \o/

Where does everyone live?

I live in Omaha, Nebraska. 218 miles from the middle (on the map) of the US...lol It's central time here and it's winter!

~Ans~

Replies

• Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Upstate NY in a small city called Watertown. Eastern time and it's a lake effect snow haven.
  • AlwaysAnn
    AlwaysAnn Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm from Salem, Oregon. Pacific time and just a lot of rain right now... never know what the weather will be like here.
  • ansleya
    Options
    Upstate NY in a small city called Watertown. Eastern time and it's a lake effect snow haven.

I loooooove snow!!!
  • lmc8009
    lmc8009 Posts: 9,190 Member
    Options
    I'm in Las Vegas, NV. Land of no snow! :happy:
  • JJ_Mamma
    JJ_Mamma Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The big island down under - Sydney, Australia. No snow here either! Gorgeous blue skies and nice spring breeze today - not complaining!
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada. They're calling for lots of wind/rain here today...so that should be fun :( I live right on the Bay of Fundy, so we usually get lots of wind!
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm from Massachusetts. EST & Fall. Its Freeeezing here today!! I think we jumped fall this year and skipped right to winter!! We had snow in October right in time for Halloween, most towns had to postpone Halloween due to not having power!
  • Malissas
    Malissas Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I found the group!
    I'm from Perth, Australia.
    Today was an amazing sunny, beautiful spring day! It has rained, stormed and been very windy for the past month or so. Very uncharacteristic for this time of year!
  • lilroo82
    Options
    I'm from the UK! :smile:

Not too cold here at the moment, but a bit grey and miserable as we head towards winter.... joy!
  • Sandahlxx
    Sandahlxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I live in Ontario, Canada
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I live in Northwest Territories, Canada.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Chicago
  • Boomqueesha21
    Options
    Wow I feel stupid just saw where to find the group...lol sorry I got so busy last week I only danced one day and didn't get to post my scores, but I will be on for this week. Anywho I'm from South Carolina :)
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ottawa Ontario :)
  • shanzee_b
    shanzee_b Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm from London, UK.
  • DDaun
    DDaun Posts: 15
    Options
    Oregonian through and through...yet have traveled the US, Canada and Mexico extensively!
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Chicago! :D
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I live in Maryland - currently at a conference in Colorado - trying to see if I can find some JD3 on youtube to get some exercise other than the boring treadmill. :wink:

Oh maybe should add for those not from USA that Maryland (for me anyway) a suburb or Washington, DC.
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK, but now live in rural Japan (on Shikoku)!
  • ansleya
    Options
    I'm from the UK, but now live in rural Japan (on Shikoku)!

My brother in law and his family are moving back from Japan. They live in Kashiwa-shi, Chiba. He says the fallout is just too great. So he is coming home. I hope it's ok where you are!!