Regaining?

Options
isisbryan
isisbryan Posts: 105 Member
Why do you gain your weight back with WW?

Replies

• isisbryan
    isisbryan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of returning WW people talking about regaining their weight. I don't want to hit any of those roadblocks. So, I was wondering what happened or what points you missed which made you regain the weight.

I know that the message boards can be brutal. So, please, if you don't have thing nice to say, then don't say it at all. I just need some healthy feedback.
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The once or twice time I gained a little were times I did not track or ate out a lot. I think eating fatty food at restaurants makes me gain the most, but lately I have been making better choices there. I think I have finally broken my french fry habit!
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I try not to worry too much about short term gains. I like to review my weekly food choices/exercise to see if there could be reason for the gain. If I can't find one then I chalk it up to a "battle loss" and use previous weight loss to motivate me to persist with weight loss efforts!
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    I am a lifetime member and have re-gained my weight twice now. The 2nd time I never got all the way back to goal but only had 10lbs to go.

Each time I re-grained it was for the same reason: I stopped going! LOL!