What do you like best?

Options
About weight watchers?

I loooove that with the new program fruits and veggies (most) are free. I can eat fruit without guilt or worrying about how it might effect my points, and really, is that not how it should be?

I didn't get here by eating too much fruit. So I shouldn't worry about having to limit it because I don't want to use precious points.

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Me too! That's exactly why I love it.

I don't like being out of calories for the day and not being able to eat if I'm hungry or feel snacky, so that's why I like WW - I can always have an apple or something. Plus, I would find that I would choose a 60 cal cookie over a 100 cal banana from time to time, which for me was ridiculous!
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    For me its the weekly points even though I try not to use them all. I love having flexibility for those special occasions and those times that i eat out with my friends/family.

I also LOVE the fact that fruits/veggies are 0 points and that diary is a power food. I find myself choosing yogurt or fruit for dessert every night instead of fatty chocolates or cookies or cakes like I used to.

Although I love the low cal chocolate bites and brownies that satisfy my craving. I look for 90 calorie chocolate items if I must.
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I really like having the weekly points to use. I don't like to use all of mine, but I don't feel as guilty if I go over by a few points. Sometimes when I go off track counting calories I get the attitude that I'm already over so I will just eat whatever and go way over my calories. At least with weight wathcers I still feel like I'm in control even if I use 10 extra points. I also like weighing in weekly at the WW store because I feel more accountable than when I do it all on my own. It's also nice to hear the compliments and encouragement from the staff when your weigh-in goes well.
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I also like getting the stickers! I know it is small but having those to remind me of my accomplishments for the week is a pick me up :)

I'm a gold star kind of girl! :)