HELP!!!! advice please

Options
Went to doc yesterday. all has been great. No fill or unfill. All the sudden last night I started getting stuck and PBing. Since then I cannot eat anything other than liquids/oatmeal/eggs without getting stuck and having to PB!

Replies

• sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are eating really slowly, chewing everything - that is where I get into trouble. In the meantime, you may have to give yourself a day or two to recover. Liquids and mushies for a couple of days.
  • opikelis
    Options
    Allergies have been bad for me and i know that makes my band tighter maybe that?
  • jewels68
    Options
    I used to work for my Lapband doctor. Most people that got stuck and PB, are now swollen. Keep with liquids for a few days and then add muchies. if your still getting stuck, you might need a tiny unfill till things settle down. Normally most people got their fill back after two weeks. Good luck.
  • jewels68
    Options
    Did they check your level or anything? Doctors sometimes take fluid out and put it back in to trick the band. Not sure why but it seemed to work alot of the times.
  • IOWAlapbanderette
    IOWAlapbanderette Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You may have had a slip, I would def call your doctor and go see, you may need an UGI to check your placement..