Twilight Anime?

Options
On Facebook, I saw a thread about making Twilight into an anime. Personally, I think this is a horrible idea, mainly because I hate Twilight. But I wanted to know other people's ideas on the topic... Do you think it would be a good idea? why or why not?

My personal favorite comment on the thread was "Alex Louis Armstrong is the only man in anime who should sparkle!" XD

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    This will not end well
  • smiletty
    smiletty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I really like reading the books, and was thrilled when I saw the move comming out and then I watched the movie and was mad the director did a horrible job at making the movie, maybe someone can do a better job a making an anime, putting all of the detail that the movie missed and put justice to the books
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I read 3 out of 4 of the books, mainly because I like to read fluff things that won't make me think about anything or maybe because I am secretly 8 years old. I made it about 5 minutes into the first movie before I had to turn it off.

They already have manga so... anime won't really surprise me. I would probably watch it just to see what it would look like.

Without Twilight girls wouldn't know that they should be looking for controlling stalkers to obsess about and marry, then what would they do with their lives?
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    They need to hurry up and make Ace Attorney into an anime. Sheesh. Twilight?

Don't get me wrong.. I actually loved the book (the movie, not so much) and maybe having it turned into an anime would help it redeem itself, but there are so many wonderful stories that should be in anime form and aren't.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I hope not, the Twilight books have barely any actual story to hold up the movies much less an anime. However I do remember long ago there were these books were someone had animated the story (not really anime more like how Neil Gaimen illustrates his books) I know a lot of hardcore twilight fans and it never caught on with them so I don't know what happened with it, and yes Armstrong is the only man who should sparkle!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I read the books because my cousin bought them for me and kinda forced me to, but I would never EVER watch the anime. Why not make a Harry Potter anime? It's actually a lot better and it's just as popular. And, nobody is a creepy stalker (other than the villain, but that's how it should be)
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    They need to hurry up and make Ace Attorney into an anime.
    I AGREE WITH THIS! :heart:

And, yeah, I hate Twilight. Harry Potter rules~:heart: