Zombie Dreams

Options
reepobob
reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
I've been having zombie dreams lately and I have come to one undeniable conclusion...I am toast if the apocalypse comes...I don't have the stomach for close hand to hand combat with a bat, axe, screwdriver, etc...and my aim freaking sucks with a gun (at least in my dreams).

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion that if zombies start taking over the world, I'll seriously lose my *kitten*.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm do with you. I've been having tons of zombie dreams lately and all I ever do is cower in a corner. I'm toast!
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have Zombie dreams all the time. It got so bad the hubby gets mad when I watched another Zombie movie because my dreams would wake him up at night...lol
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of dreams about a zombie apocalypse. I love them. :tongue:

I'm not afraid of the zombie apocalypse. I was a "Class One" shot with rifle, light machine gun and sub-machine gun when I was in the Army reserves (Class One shot is 10 points off qualifying as a marksman).

Now I just need the rifle for the zombie apocalypse. :grumble:
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options

I'm not afraid of the zombie apocalypse. I was a "Class One" shot with rifle, light machine gun and sub-machine gun when I was in the Army reserves (Class One shot is 10 points off qualifying as a marksman).

I'm sticking to you like glue once the apocalype happens.
  • Thomasm198
    Options

I'm sticking to you like glue once the apocalype happens.
    flirtysmile1.gif If you provide the rifle, I'll provide the marksmanship.

:laugh:
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have these dreams all the time. I'm not too worried though.

I don't walk around preparing for it's arrival or anything but I reckon I'm pretty prepared when it does come. When I bought my house, one of the considerations was if we had enough solid internal doors to cover all the windows. Whether the garden fence would hold up against a horde. Hell, the carpark behind me is gated so they mostly wouldn't get there anyway, I'd mostly be reduced to securing the front downstairs window and the single side fence. When I shop for food I subconsciously buy enough food for 3 months ahead - it's to do with the time it takes to get the first crop of food from growing your own veg. Got an apple tree and everything! I reckon 12 months me and the Fiance could survive in the house if we're careful. Plenty of time to plan something for the next move.

Not that I've really thought of it or anything but generally in my dreams I survive. I've usually got a plan to fool them.

Jay

P.S. I got Marksman Full Bore and Marksman .22 in the Army cadets like 14 years ago.. Not many guns around here though so in that respect he UK could do very poorly in the Apocalypse.
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options

^^^I'm joining this guys group!!!!^^^

I have zombie dreams everytime I watch something zombie, I'm getting used to them now. . . is my brain subconsciously preparing me?! *dah-dah-daaaahhhhh*
  • Thomasm198
    Options
    Actually, I'm a bit disappointed. I haven't had a good "zombie apocalypse" dream for a while. :grumble:

My last one involved: an old building, herding other survivors into a secret passage in the building, engaging in hand-to-hand combat with walkers while making sure that the other survivors got down the secret passage into a secure bunker. :embarassed:
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I have not had a dream like that yet, but I did imagine the other day that everyone at the Costco was a zombie. Everyone seemed to be hunched over their carts and moving at the speed of sloooooow zombie that day, it was not much of a stretch. lol
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I just saw this, and I had a CRAZY zombie dream last night! I was more than happy to kill them, but the problem was having proper zombie-killing stuff. I didn't have a gun, so I had to make do with whatever I had to hit them hard in their heads.

Though typically in these type of post-apocalyptic-world dreams I am usually trying to get people to safety and the like. I've had many dreams over the years about sneaking people around during the Holocaust as well as a recurring dream since I was about 10 where I am running through an empty parking lot, being shot at while carrying a baby who must be protected at all costs.