Today is my very first day ever following this plan

Options
Burlesque12
Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
I am excited to start this plan and I refuse to call it a diet. I just had surgery on my wrist yesterday so my exercise will be limited to mainly walking. And cooking simple meals is my only option.

Let cycle one, day one begin! :)

Replies

• DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Enjoy! Wish you the best. It worked for me, and over time, I made it my own.
  • beanrito
    beanrito Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today is my second day on the 17dd! I'm feeling good. I feel satisfied and not hungry. Last night I did get a headache, but I'm thinking it was that I was withdrawing from the binge of carbs and soda I had the day before. How are liking it so far?
  • Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love this diet. Just saying. Its made me feel and look better in the matter of months!
  • Burlesque12
    Options
    I am really liking it so far! Today was day 3... Started feeling headachy & weak, but can be cause i had wrist surgery on monday & body is recovering. I admit, I caved in today & had OREOS :( I still managed to stay under cals though, but i know the sugars were BAD. Im not giving up though :) I love feeling less bloated so far.
    Next week, thanksgiving, will be a challenge! Not looking forward to that.

Good luck! So glad to know Im not alone in this.
  • DonnaLFitz
    Options
    Headaches are a sign of withdrawal. Eat some lean protein when that happens and drink a glass of water. One of the purposes of the very restrictive Accelerate cycle is to detox your body. You need water to flush everything out and protein to keep your body stable.

No oreos. ;) I like them, too.
  • Burlesque12
    Options
    Haha...got it, NO oreos :)
    Today i tried the yogurt with apple & threw in some Chia seeds...not that bad :)
    Okay...Day 4 here I come!

Thanks so much for your support!
  • beanrito
    beanrito Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hear ya about Thanksgiving! My close group of friends is having a Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, so I have 2 to deal with. Tomorrow I plan to indulge a little and do a good workout, but I'm going to try to stay around 1200 calories, no more than 1500. My plan for Thanksgiving is that I'm just not going to count it as one the 17 days and add an extra at the end. There's no way I can say no to my grandma's stuffing!
  • DonnaLFitz
    Options
    It's Thanksgiving -- okay to just skip that day. Don't worry about the calories -- you will feel bad. If Thursday is say, Day 8, then skip it and make Friday Day 8. Getting back on target is easy with 17DD.