• digitaldigital
    digitaldigital Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Battlefield 3

Skyrim has horrible textures.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I know it's a little outdated now, but the game that made the biggest impression on me was FFX. At the time, I was in awe of the graphics. There are current games out there that look better now, but the improvements are not as drastic, so they don't make as big of an impact, IMO.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Tales of Symphonia. ;-; So pretty...
  • thewingnut13
    thewingnut13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    skyrim
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Graphics wise Uncharted 2/3. Skyrim is great considering how massive it is, but it's graphics are no where near as beautiful and flawless as Uncharted's (which makes sense.) Final Fantasy XIII is probably my recent favorite looking game because I just love the style and the whole world.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Ico was gorgeous
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Uncharted 2 and 3 were breathtakingly gorgeous!
  • ehsquared
    Options
    I would have to saw Eternal Sonata. I was just mesmerized by the colors. I never did finish the game though.....
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Hands down... CRYSIS on PC.
  • david581c
    Options
    Uncharted is fairly gnarly, the only thing with Uncharted is theres those damn invisi walls!

skyrim is B-E-A-utiful because of it's scope.

though uncharted is def. a contender.

aaaaaand, Crysis?! you need a souped up PC to run it, so you might as well just name something that isn't hand delivered to your ivory tower.

crysis is awwesome though.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Uncharted is fairly gnarly, the only thing with Uncharted is theres those damn invisi walls!

skyrim is B-E-A-utiful because of it's scope.

though uncharted is def. a contender.

aaaaaand, Crysis?! you need a souped up PC to run it, so you might as well just name something that isn't hand delivered to your ivory tower.

crysis is awwesome though.

Actually a bottom of the barrel pc can run it, you just can't run it on ULTRA...I have a fairly top of the line PC and I can't even run it on ultra with more than 25fps.

Skyrim - download mods, it will be the most beautiful game every....the only thing to compare will be implanted chips in your eyeballs LOL
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Battlefield 3

Skyrim has horrible textures.

HUH???
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Skyrim's pretty good. I have my stuff all set at ULTRA! But.... I build myself a pretty pimpin pc!

Crysis also looks nice with max settings!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I liked Dragon Age but Skyrim is up there. I play everything on ultra so it does look pretty amazing :)
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    hmmm most interestingly beautiful skyrim. . . most beautiful is definitely FF13 it can beat out skyrim on all around beautiful<3
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    FF13. And I agree with the poster up there who said FFX in its time. I loved that game as well. Absolutely stunning.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Tales of Symphonia. ;-; So pretty...

very pretty ^_^
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    fall out new vegas... lol jk (though I love that game it IS nothing but a wasteland lol)
    hmmmmmm prettiest game.... Spyro lol
  • AmberXenon
    AmberXenon Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Valkyrie Profile made my jaw drop. :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Jak and Daxter is gorgeous.
    The world of the game has a "day" of only about 20 minutes so the light and colors are constantly changing.