Options
jalara
jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
How did everyone make out??

Replies

• dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Doing okay so far! I have about 15 weeklies left and am about to eat with a friend at an Italian/pizza place so Im pre planning so I don't go over.

How about you guys?
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    I am doing really well... but honestly it is pretty easy when I get 54 points per day!!! LOL! I am feeling thinner and really good. Did 30 day shred yesterday, that felt really good too!
  • jalara
    Options
    I let my water intake slip over the weekend, and I had a few too many chips today - but other than that I did good this weekend!
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    My weekend sucked...I managed to salvage most of today though and get myself back together. I gained .8 this week, which isn't usually a big deal, but I really wanted to be below 200 before Thanksgiving, and thought I had a really good week, and felt as if I had lost weight
    I enjoyed the practice dinner at the meeting on Sat. Got an idea for pumpkin mousse I am going to try instead of making pie this year. My husband has been craving chocolate cake (rare for him) and asked if I would make him one for Thanksgiving... Chocolate is my downfall... Just focus on the mousse! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • jalara
    Options
    My weekend sucked...I managed to salvage most of today though and get myself back together. I gained .8 this week, which isn't usually a big deal, but I really wanted to be below 200 before Thanksgiving, and thought I had a really good week, and felt as if I had lost weight
    I enjoyed the practice dinner at the meeting on Sat. Got an idea for pumpkin mousse I am going to try instead of making pie this year. My husband has been craving chocolate cake (rare for him) and asked if I would make him one for Thanksgiving... Chocolate is my downfall... Just focus on the mousse! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
    When I was shopping last week I saw, in the baking aisle, a "cake in a mug" mix. Maybe you could get that for your husband, make it, and then there wouldn't be any left over for you? Every bit helps!