11/20/2011 "check -in".

Options
I wasn't for sure where you wanted us to post our weekly check - in's at so I just figured i'd post mine here, and if you want it somewhere else just let me know, and i'll transfer it!! :)

Weight lost: 1.8lbs
Cals burned: 4,714.
This weeks personal Challenge completed: I started back up on 30DS && went straight to LEVEL 2, worked out EVERY day no matter how much pain I was in, turned down ALL fast food and restrauants and ate home cooked meals, started to try and eat more to try and reach my "daily calorie goal", kept focused even though I wasn't losing much of anything [lbs or inches], drank 12 or more glasses of water EVERYDAY!
This weeks biggest accomplishment: Saying good-bye to size 11 jeans, and hello to size 9, this made my week, went from a size 15 to a size 9 since September 26th, 2011.

=]

Replies

• hebbby
    hebbby Posts: 70
    Options
    check in 20/11/11

weight lost: 4lbs
    cals burned: 5065
    this weeks personal challenge was not completed, i didn't get my squash equipment together in time. I have it all now though so my challenge this week is to play squash no excuses.
  • jmgcummins
    jmgcummins Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Here's my check-in.

Starting Weight - 167.5
    Current Weight - 164
    Weight Lost this week - 3.5 pounds
    Personal Challenge - Not met :( Didn't get to the gym like I planned. I will make it my challenge again this week.

Have a good week everyone!
  • xsnuffyx
    xsnuffyx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 266
    Current Weight - 263.2
    Weight Lost this week - 2.8 pounds
    Personal Challenge - Not met.. I went away for the week and didn't work out like I was suppose to.
  • m1nky
    m1nky Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Last weeks weight: 147lbs
    Current weight: 146lbs
    Weight lost: just 1 pound
    Personal challenge: Nope.
    My husband was home all week so I did not get to the gym every day and I ate out for lunch most days.
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    Melissa_Suzanne Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This is so embarassing! I did sooo bad this week, I started the week strong but then my self control got out of hand with unhealthy and over eating and i obviously gained a little weight. I worked out a few times and deffinitly was sore but i know it wasnt enough. All i can say is its a new week! :)

Starting Weight - 154.1
    Current Weight - 164.4 :(
    Weight Lost this week - gained .3lbs
    Personal Challenge- I would give my self a 50% complete. Some days i did good others horrible!
  • AshleyWebster
    Options
    Thanks Whitney. I was super busy at work I want everyone to check in, I will too so we can see who won for the week. C:
  • AshleyWebster
    Options
    I wasn't for sure where you wanted us to post our weekly check - in's at so I just figured i'd post mine here, and if you want it somewhere else just let me know, and i'll transfer it!! :)

This weeks personal Challenge completed: I started back up on 30DS && went straight to LEVEL 2, worked out EVERY day no matter how much pain I was in, turned down ALL fast food and restrauants and ate home cooked meals, started to try and eat more to try and reach my "daily calorie goal", kept focused even though I wasn't losing much of anything [lbs or inches], drank 12 or more glasses of water EVERYDAY!
    This weeks biggest accomplishment: Saying good-bye to size 11 jeans, and hello to size 9, this made my week, went from a size 15 to a size 9 since September 26th, 2011.

=]

AMAZING UNBELIEVABLE. your my inspiration!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    Thanks Whitney. I was super busy at work I want everyone to check in, I will too so we can see who won for the week. C:

You are welcome :-) I figured you got busy at work!!! =]
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options

=]

AMAZING UNBELIEVABLE. your my inspiration!

Thank you girl!! That means a lot! :)
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    Melissa_Suzanne Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Starting Weight - 154.1
    Current Weight - 154.4 :( <--- had to correct mistake I put 164.4 lol i did not gain over 10lbs
    Weight Lost this week - gained .3lbs
    Personal Challenge- I would give my self a 50% complete. Some days i did good others horrible!
  • ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 285
    Current wieght: 282.4
    Weight lost: 2.6
    This weeks personal challenge was to walk a little each day.......I did walk from time to time but did not log since it was at a slow pace after surgery.
    New goals; See the Dr. this Thursday so hope to be released to exercise again.
    Great accomplishment for me this week was to go down two sizes in pants/jeans. Yippeee!!! I went from a 28 to 24. I am well on my way and nothing is stopping me!!
  • nadine2unfit2bqueen
    Options
    Starting weight: 129lbs
    Current weight: 129lbs
    Weight lost: zip (but on the plus side no gain either)
    Challenge: I also started the week really good but then things got outta hand with partying for a friends birthday on the weekend. This coming weekend isn't going to be any easier either - I have tickets to a ladies night fundraiser thats drinks and food included and my girlfriends want to go out after too. My plan is to try and bank some excercise cals during the week and then order the lowest cal drinks possible, like vodka soda water's and try to avoid anything sugary that will make me want greasy food in the morning :S
    New Challenge: make smarter choices on the weekend and not let having nights out with friends be an excuse to eat badly and consume uselss calories in sugary drinks.
  • nadine2unfit2bqueen
    Options
    I'm changing my challenge for this week! actually... more like adding to it :) I read an article that makes sense in terms of what's been happening with me:

http://members.rachelcosgrove.com/public/The_Final_Nail_in_the_Cardio_Coffin.cfm

I just ran my first marathon, and not only did I not lose weight in the process, I gained it! And I do feel like I lost a lot of my muscle tone, because I'd be so focused on having energy to do the long runs, that I'd skip out on weight training sessions that I thought might make me too tired or sore to run. Like the girl in the article I tried to watch what I ate, but at the same time I needed to make sure I was fueling up enough to get through the long sessions.

So, new challenge! Interval training all this week! Even if my program calls for a steady run I am going to mix in 30 seconds of sprinting during every 5 minute period. For my strength training sessions I am going to mix in plyometrics between each set of weights (jumping jacks, jump squats, jump lunges, burpees ect...)

At the very least it will be a shocker for my system thats been on auto-pilot for too long
  • shantillylace81
    Options
    Here are my stats,
    Height: 5'.25
    Beginning Weight: 160
    Current Weight:151
    2/14/12 Goal Weight: 130-Also leaving to orlando in Feb for my parents 15 year anniversary so I wanna look gooooood!
    Goals:I did not work out on Monday so I need to make up for it the rest of the week, if I can get over the thanksgiving bump I can do anything :)
  • nadine2unfit2bqueen
    Options
    I wanted to do a mid-week check-in to hopefully help me stay focused through the weekend, which I know is going to be full of temptations :( Country bar tonight with two heavy drinking girlfriends, and girls night tomorrow at an all you can eat/drink fundraiser. I've been really really good this week with pushing myself to the max during my workouts and eating, and it's showing on the scale. Despite it being TOM I was -1lb this morning. All I want to do is get through this weekend keeping that lb off. My problem is the girls I'm with will be pressuring me to take shots and eat bad food. How do I say no without them realising it's because I am trying to lose weight? I am smaller than them so if I mention weightloss they just give me an even harder time, plus I think it also makes them feel self concious if I am talking about wanting to lose weight. I want it to be able to just casually say no and have that be accepted without being pressured constantly to change my mind. You can only say no so many times!