1st Weigh in week 11/20-11/26

Options
Current Weight: 220
Weight left to be no longer obese: 46 pounds

Every week post your weight, please also post how many pounds you have to lose to be considered no longer obese.

Replies

• donnar20
    Options
    NAME: Donna
    Current Weight: 189.1 lbs
    Weight to be no longer obese: 164 lbs
    Deadline date: 7/25/2012 (my birthday-seems reasonable and achievable)
    Reason you want to be no longer obese: On 1/15/2010 I weighed my lifetime high of 305 lbs. and had a stroke. I am recovering to be in better shape than I've ever been. I want to LIVE and enjoy life! Now I weigh less than I did on my wedding day. When I reach 164, I will weigh less than my husband for the first time ever!
  • antipanic
    Options
    Here is my starting point:
    NAME: Linda
    Current Weight: 251
    Weight to be no longer obese: 203
    Deadline date: June 30th
    Reason you want to be no longer obese: About a thousand reasons...health, looks, others' perception of me, longevity, quality of life, self esteem, self control, pride of accomplishment, where do I stop? Oh, and I HATE the word obese.

Good luck everyone!
  • Miss_ladyp
    Options
    Hello my name is Porscha,

Current Weight: 214
    Weight left to be no longer obese: 49 pounds

Have a great week everyone

How do you post the myfitnesspal weight counter?
  • Ajan9500
    Options
    Hi my name is Angela
    Current weight is 235.6
    weight no longer to be obese 145
  • Miss_ladyp
    Options
    Donna,

Your story is amazing, you have done a wonderful job. I see now that this journey can and will be a blessing. My goal deadline is my birthday as well! We shall all get there. You all seem like a wonderful group of ladies, I'm getting excited about this adventure.
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If you go to message boards, settings, then click the button to show your ticker in your post. Welcome everyone to the group.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    IM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT JOINING THIS GROUP....WERE WE ALL CAN LOSE WEIGHT TOGETHER....OHH YA SORRY ... MY NAME IS ELI AND IM FROM TEXAS....WERE THEY ALWAYS SAY EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS...WELL I REALLY WANT TO PROVE THEM WRONG..LOL.SENDING GREETINGS TO EACH ONE OF YOU..:flowerforyou:
  • chipmunk70
    chipmunk70 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Weight on 20th November: 222 lbs
    Weight to go to no longer be obese: 42 lbs - doesn't seem much when I've already lost 97 :-)
  • chipmunk70
    chipmunk70 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Weight on 20th November: 222 lbs
    Weight to go to no longer be obese: 42 lbs - doesn't seem much when I've already lost 97 :-)
  • mrsbaileybrown
    Options
    Weight on November 22nd: 217lbs
    Weight to go to no longer be obese: 67lbs

Side Note: Congrats Chipmunk70 on the 97lbs gone :-)

12911543.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Current weight 274.
    Target Weight 106 lbs to lose
    Hi I am Donna. I am 49 and need to get back in shape. Two kids, some major surgeries, and depression almost had me, but I am back stronger then ever. So glad to have this group. :love:

4475626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mcarden86
    mcarden86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 198
    Ultimate Goal: 115
    Weight to go to no longer be obese: 40 pounds. Geez, that was depressing!
    Goal date to be no longer obese: May 12, 2012. I'll be graduating with my MLA that day, and the next day is my birthday!

My date for my ultimate goal is next December. We have an annual holiday party at work, a formal one, and I want to wear one of my high school prom dresses! Ambitious, yes?
  • ClaudiaKorff
    ClaudiaKorff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 67 pounds to no longer be obese. So by my Birthday April 12, I hope to accomplish this! What a great present that would be.
  • MrsDJenkins021411
    Options
    Current weight: 236
    Weight to go to no longer be obese: 72
  • A11883
    A11883 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am not sure what day we are supposed to weigh in however,

As of Sunday

Current Weight 244.4
    Weight to no longer be obese - 190

If I am posting this wrong please let me know.
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what day we are supposed to weigh in however,

As of Sunday

Current Weight 244.4
    Weight to no longer be obese - 190

If I am posting this wrong please let me know.

Every week I am going to make a different topic where we can post so it doesnt get too confusing, but this is ok, as long as you weigh in thats all that matters. Great job on your loss!!!! I know this was a tough week for alot of us with Thanksgiving. I think this week is going to be alot easier. Keep up the good work, you can do it! :)