Day seventeen challenge!

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Good morning CAD'ers!

Today is Thanksgiving in America, and although it isn't everywhere else in the world, every day is a great day to be thankful for what you have.
Today's challenge: Make a list of the things and people in your life that you are thankful for! Better yet, make sure to tell the people you're thankful for how much you appreciate them. Making a list of things you are thankful for will help you focus on the positive things in your life rather than the negative ones. It will decrease your stress and give you a more positive outlook on life :D
Feel free to share some of the things you are thankful for as well!

Replies

• PRpal
    PRpal Posts: 13
    Options
    Let's start with this website! It's excellent for keeping me on track.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I so appreciate walking and movement. I think took for granted. I would complain, "oh dang I don't feel like working out..ugh!" Ha! Now that I have hurt my knee and movement is limited I see I should have been thankful for being able to do any exercise at all!!!!!!! So, I will try to not complain about exercise again and be greatful that I am blessed I canrun, jump, bicycle and move because some people can't at all.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    -My Family
    -A Roof Over My Head
    -MFP
    -My Puppy, Who Gets Me Up & Walking Every Morning
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my family and great friends and boyfriend, who have all been helping me out a lot recently, because I am broke. I am also thankful for my kitties, my health, THIS WEBSITE, the ability to continue my education, ZUMBA, and this 4- day weekend.

=)

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrated today!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my house, food ( I have so much I can't even put it all away when there are others that are hungry), my house. mfp,. that I am able to move, there are so many things i am thankful for.......
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to play catchup. Any idea why I cant see the Groups on my phone or am I looking in the wrong place?
    I'm thankful for:
    My family
    My friends (including fellow MFP'ers- they are so dang inspirational!)
    My job
    My church
    Many many blessings in my life
    My health