Day Three

Options
Just finished L1 D3 - phew! (I'm Aussie so I'm ahead of everyone else - its Nov 25th here)

My calves are burning so much with this program. That's a good thing right? lol. But despite feeling like I want to die halfway through each workout, I always feel pretty good that I finished it for the day. :wink: How is everyone else finding the program on day three?

Replies

• BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body" - so my trainer always tells me.

Keep up the great work, and let's do this!!!!!!!!
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I found it a lot easier today! I got a pillow for my knees in the pushups and spine in the abs and that worked well for me, haha! (I have hardwood floors and my bones were digging into the floor before!) I think I might be getting used to the workout, slowly but surely...

The jumping jacks still kill me, but I've always hated jumping jacks. Not a fan of the jump rope either. Don't mind butt kicks or punches, but I just really hate that first cycle of cardio.
  • Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    just finished day 3 as well. I'm fighting shin splints with all I got. It's not bad bad, but if i don't ice it down after workouts it won't go away lol. I'm also doing c25k so my poor legs are like....what's goin on?

Today was ok, not as easy as yesterday but not as bad as day 1. I agree with kristen, I hate the first set of cardio. I am determined though.

I'm in another challenge and I'm just excited to say today was weigh in day. I've lost 3.6 lbs in a week and a half :) (I love that we can "brag" here and not have a bunch of people judge us.)
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in another challenge and I'm just excited to say today was weigh in day. I've lost 3.6 lbs in a week and a half :) (I love that we can "brag" here and not have a bunch of people judge us.)

That's great weight loss! You have the right to brag :drinker: hehe. Congrats! :bigsmile:
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Ooh... my calves are hurting and the jump rope sucks. So happy to be doing this with others who feel it!!!
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

And Hell yeah you should "brag"! Way to go!
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Day 3 DONE!!!

However, the abs felt a little strange...I'm worried that they are separating (can happen because of pregnancy...) EWWW!!! I will ask my doctor to check to make sure...

On a slightly different note...I had a weigh in today for another challenge I am in, and I am happy to report that I have now reached my pre-pregnancy weight!!! 19 lbs down in 75 days...Time to go after the next 20 that can't be blamed on the pregnancy...
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options

Fantastic news!!! On MFP, bragging is not only tolerated, but encouraged!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Didn't go as hard on the cardio tonight... I am definitely feeling the burn! The back of my arms down through my side are sore, and I worked my arms extra hard at the gym today (I'm doing 30DS in addition to my regular workouts). 3 days down, 27 to go!
  • meckiemelt
    meckiemelt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Had friends over tonight, I did not want to workout when they left. I did it though because I am accountable for you guys. Thanks for doing this with me! So tired, goodnight!
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I made my partner go to our bedroom and read for half an hour so that I could do my workout. He said I was making funny noises. :tongue:

I find the push-ups and the anterior raise/lunge SO hard! Everything else I can just about do every rep. Man, I am grunting and panting just like she says we should, though!
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Had friends over tonight, I did not want to workout when they left. I did it though because I am accountable for you guys. Thanks for doing this with me! So tired, goodnight!

Also, good for you! I'm impressed that you did it after your friends left - that is dedication!

:bigsmile:
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 3 DONE!!!

On a slightly different note...I had a weigh in today for another challenge I am in, and I am happy to report that I have now reached my pre-pregnancy weight!!!

Wooooooooooooo! That's a great scale victory :bigsmile: I bet you're thrilled, you deserve to be :wink:
  • Done this morning!! Woohoo =D I feel so good - i actually did ALL the pushups (girly ones though - not strong enough yet for the on the toes =D) AND I kept up in the cardio =D My endurance is getting so much better! Though this evening is the first time I'm feeling it in my calves =S Think I may have to deep heat them tonight. Well done to everyone! All losses should be bragged about - I know I will!!! I HAVE MUSCLES IN MY ARMS!!!! lol I kept feeling the little bitty things today - so proud =D
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    just finishing breakfast and heading to do day 3. I needed breaky energy for the shred today.. My lats and biceps are sore today. I use heavier weights for things like bicep curls and flys ( I do those on a ball to get more motion), I think I will go to a little lighter weight today though. I am not using big weights though, only 5,8, and 10 pounds and even some bitty 2.5 for the front deltoids raise.
    :yawn: tired muscles but yes I can.