Skyrim - how many hours have you played so far?

Options
davidpm
davidpm Posts: 208 Member
I'm up to 42 hours. This game has consumed my soul.

Replies

• DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm creeping up on 30. Only get to play at night, too many little eyes.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Pssh. Only like 5. And I'm not going to get to play for a week now because we have company coming for Thanksgiving. :sad:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Steam says 44 hours.. ha
  • caveats
    caveats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    22 hours for me ... most of that this weekend. Silly work and life getting in the way during the week. ;P
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    Steam tells me I have played 33 hours... I'm quite sure that 30 of those are me stumbling back to town under 5x my loot allowance because goddammit if it can be picked up it can be sold & gold is shiny :-)
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    49 hours, the last 4 hours of that have been running around mining and working on my archery to get it high enough to put some perks towards it.

If you're low on money, mining is a godsend. I went from about 7k to 45k over the weekend just hitting up mines that I'd previously found and strip mining them, then heading back to Whiterun, turning everything into ingots, then creating a ton of rings and necklaces to sell at vendors.

And I needed money, because at some point I was fighting a dragon in a mining town around Marketh, accidentally hit some guy with an arrow, who in turn attacked me, so I had to kill him, then all his miner buddies started coming after me...short story I ended up killing all but 1-2 of them, so now I have a 3500 gold bounty on my head whenever I step into Marketh territory, lol.

Plus the original guy's wife keeps sending assassins after me.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    90 ;_;

Found a vendor that sold mats, so I got 100 blacksmithing to make my dragon armor... Higher armor factor, but without the bonuses... its not as good as the mish-mash i was wearing. Can't disenchant the old armor either.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near as many as I'd like. There are 3 people in this house who are obsessed with the game and only one XBox. Also, after blowing everything off for the first two days, I've made a rule that I can't play it until my workout and cleaning is done. :laugh:
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    So get it for the PC! PC Gaming is where it's at anyways. I only play FPS and racing games on my xbox. I'm not sure on my hours but i'm lvl 13 Dark Elf now. I too keep accidentally stealing by pressing the wrong button or killing people and then getting a bounty lol.
  • david581c
    Options
    Nowhere near as many as I'd like. There are 3 people in this house who are obsessed with the game and only one XBox. Also, after blowing everything off for the first two days, I've made a rule that I can't play it until my workout and cleaning is done. :laugh:
    quoted for truth, broseph.
  • siraith
    Options
    I'm about 40 hours in, can't access my steam account for the detailt info from here. Got lost solving side missions and stopped doing the main mission, on my way to Rifton at the moment but keep finding myself on detours into yet another dungeon :)
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    5 minutes.

Installed it last night and played to where I created my character then cut it off. Will play more over the weekend.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    At this point, I'm pretty sure my husband has put in at least 40 hours if not more.
  • DJJW
    Options
    just shy of 40 ( i think ) did a 2 hour mission last night. can't complain too much, was a good one.
  • digitaldigital
    digitaldigital Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    64 hours.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Im at around 20 hours or so and level 17, so many side quests ill never finish the game...........
  • Moronar
    Moronar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    70 hours, barely touched the main quest too.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    barely touched the main quest too.

Same here. You almost can't talk to anybody without getting a new side quest. I've been trying to knock those out. Which will be easier since we went out this weekend and bought another XBox and copy of Skyrim. It seems kind of ridiculous, but we really had been talking about getting another one for the "man cave" for about a year now. We were gonna buy a refurb, but Gamestop had a sale on new ones for the same price as the refurbs, so we went for it.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Installed it last night and have put in 2 hours so far. Level 2, in Riverwood and already have several side quests I'm going to go do. Have explored one mine.

Love the graphics! Menus take some getting used to, but I think they'll be easier in the long run than Oblivion's.

Had to fix a constant crash by lowering my audio settings to 44100Hz, instead of the default 48000Hz. Seems to be a bug with ATI cards?
  • DJJW
    Options
    Taken the last couple of nights off the game so hubby could start his character. Excited to get back on it today.