Diet Tips

Options
I wanted to start a topic where we can share diet tips. Yesterday I was really hungry, but I knew I wasn't supposed to be eating for another hour, so I had a stalk of celery and drank a tall glass of ice cold water and I felt full afterwards. Hope this helps. Keep going everyone, you can do it.

Replies

• mrsbaileybrown
    Options
    I got this book called a diet free life from the library. It teaches you how to combine fast carbs, slow cards, and proteins so that when you eat you stay full longer while allowing your body to produce more energy. It also tells you what and how to eat before and after a work out. I've only been using the book for four weeks. But, I've lost a pound a week eat less with out thinking about it and have more energy. I recommend this book to others.

Did I mention its not a DIET. yesterday for lunch I had a Whopper Jr w/o mayo add mustard, and a side salad with Italian dressing and a 16oz diet coke and was full for 3hours and my meal was only 400 cal.:love:
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thats great, thank you for sharing. I agree, sometimes I get so wrapped up in should I do a low-fat or low carb diet, but ultimately I think I am going to focus on staying at my calorie goal. Thats great about your 400 calorie meal, Ill keep that idea in mind if i need that fast food fix. My weakness I admit is french fries lol.