Weigh In..... How much have you lost so far??

Options
asalembier
asalembier Posts: 124 Member
I started on Monday. In 4 days I have lost 7 lbs! :)

Replies

• oma5
    oma5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you. It took me a week to loose 5 lbs. I'm on week two.
  • Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am in C3 and i have lost almost 23lbs.
  • asalembier
    Options

Congrats!! Did you do them all back to back, or did you repeat any cycles?
  • DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I lost 9.4 lbs in my first Accelerate cycle. When I switched to Activate, the weight loss stopped. So after Activate concluded, I went back on Accelerate -- with higher calories.

I lost 30.4 lbs, all on the 17-day diet Accelerate cycle. I'm currently in maintenance. I follow the same basic plan, just have my calories up to the max.
  • asalembier
    Options
    I lost 9.4 lbs in my first Accelerate cycle. When I switched to Activate, the weight loss stopped. So after Activate concluded, I went back on Accelerate -- with higher calories.

I lost 30.4 lbs, all on the 17-day diet Accelerate cycle. I'm currently in maintenance. I follow the same basic plan, just have my calories up to the max.

How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • DonnaLFitz
    Options
    9 weeks for the first 25 lbs. Then I went on vacation, etc. Went back on it for two weeks in September and lost the last 5. It works like a champ.
  • Kristin24C
    Options

Congrats!! Did you do them all back to back, or did you repeat any cycles?

I did the first 3 cycles.. back to back. Once i got to the third i stayed there. I am still on the third cycle. I think i will be on it until i stop losing weight then i will go back to c1. I have lost the most weight on C3. i am not sure if thats because i am finally getting all the calories i need or what not. C3 works better for my way of life so if i continue to lose with staying on it i will continue to stay on it :)
  • DonnaLFitz
    Options
    That's super! Some of us are just more sensitive to starches than others. I am also significantly older, and maybe that plays a part.

On maintenance, I follow C1 during the work week, then eat what I want on the weekends. I pay strict attention to my activity levels, as they are also key to my success.
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've lost 8 lbs so far! I just started last week, Im on day 9.
  • asalembier
    Options
    If I could follow through with not cheating here and there, I would be doing so much better probably.
    In 2.5 weeks of trying to do cycle 1 during the week, and not caring on the weekends...
    I have lost 13.4 lbs
    and 17.5 inches overall
  • atgoal135
    atgoal135 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I started June 29, 2011 and met goal losing 30 lbs on Oct 3, 2011. I am doing C4 maintaining and hoping to encourage others!
    13092657.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • icandothis6
    Options
    I am on C1D13 and have only lost 4#. I am VERY discouraged. I didn't gain anything over Thanksgiving, which is good, but I thought I would be down more than 4#. On another thread, it was suggested I track my calories...that I may not be getting enough. I got more than enough over the holiday weekend and that didn't help :cry: I was hoping it might shake things up a little.

Has anyone else only lost a few pounds on C1. I am happy for those who lose a bunch, but it is difficult to read about everyone's successes when you aren't having one.
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Since thanksgiving, Ive gained back 3 lbs :(
    I havent been following the plan 100% , so Im not baffled. Its SO easy to get off track!
    Being around family this holiday weekend has been very tough. Especially the running around town shopping. Most fast food is loaded with carbs and sugar.
    I am going to re-do C1 starting tomorrow. Making pot of chicken veg soup to have on hand & restocking fridge with healthy food. I am also going to begin using my new treadmill.
    I gotta do this for me & my kids.
  • Kristin24C
    Options
    I am on C1D13 and have only lost 4#. I am VERY discouraged. I didn't gain anything over Thanksgiving, which is good, but I thought I would be down more than 4#. On another thread, it was suggested I track my calories...that I may not be getting enough. I got more than enough over the holiday weekend and that didn't help :cry: I was hoping it might shake things up a little.

Has anyone else only lost a few pounds on C1. I am happy for those who lose a bunch, but it is difficult to read about everyone's successes when you aren't having one.

I lost the most in c3. i think i was down about 8 lbs on the first cycle. are you eating enough calories and drinking all your water?
  • icandothis6
    Options
    I am trying to get all my water in. Some days are good, some not so much. I just started tracking my calories today and I am at 850 for the day, including a yogurt tonight that I haven't had yet. Oh, I have been drinking Crystal Light all day, that might add about 20 calories!

I made a pot of Chicken Vegetable soup and divided it equally into 4 containers. Each was 2 cups of food, but I can't eat that much at one time. My limit is usually 1 cup. I had gastric bypass 8 years ago and am trying to lose what I regained in the past couple of years. IF I can do that, I may continue as I never got down as low as I wanted.