Day six!

Options
How is everyone feeling? As soon as the coffee kicks in I'll be going at it. :)

Replies

• meckiemelt
    meckiemelt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have completed Day six. I do feel stronger and the strength training is getting easier. The jumping rope still sucks.
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I was so sick all last night and just could not get myself up before my afternoon class to do it. I just got back from class and got a bit of food into me, so as soon as I get a start on one of my projects, I'm gonna give it a go!!

Today was my regular weigh in day, and I've lost 2 pounds so far!! :)
  • Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    awesome Kristen!! kudos to you for exercising at all while you're not feeling well.

I did something a bit crazy. I got tired of working the same muscles (level 1) so I did level 2. I had to stop multiple times for only 5 seconds lol. But I finished and I was pouring sweat so I know it worked.
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Today was my regular weigh in day, and I've lost 2 pounds so far!! :)

Grats, thats great results!

And I got a little crazy too and doubled the size of my weights - my arms felt all wobbly afterwards but it sure made me sweat! lol
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!! I did get the shred done, but today was soooo busy. I had to memorize a monologue for my night class, do my personal statement for my program, do, the shred, eat lunch AND supper, and shower so I could get to school at 6:30!! but I managed to squeeze it in, thankfully!! This is our last week of classes here, so it's a really hectic time, not to mention faculty applications are due on Thursday! I wanted to get mine done so I could shop :):) Tomorrow I'm going to get the shred in before I head to class; another day of interviews and papers tomorrow!
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!! I did get the shred done, but today was soooo busy. I had to memorize a monologue for my night class, do my personal statement for my program, do, the shred, eat lunch AND supper, and shower so I could get to school at 6:30!! but I managed to squeeze it in, thankfully!! This is our last week of classes here, so it's a really hectic time, not to mention faculty applications are due on Thursday! I wanted to get mine done so I could shop :):) Tomorrow I'm going to get the shred in before I head to class; another day of interviews and papers tomorrow!

Wow that does sound busy! Well done for still working in the shred on that tight schedule - phew :wink:
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I have completed Day six. I do feel stronger and the strength training is getting easier. The jumping rope still sucks.

Hear! Hear!

I need to up my weights, too. Good for you, meeko_meerkat for doing that already- you've inspired me! It may kill me on some exercises- but....

Orvett- get bored easily? ;)
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    At last...Day 6 is DONE!

I too am upping my weights, but on an exercise by exercise basis. I tried using the 5 pounders for the dumbell row today (along with the bicep curls and chest flys I was already using them for).

I think the dumbell press will be next?

I suspect I'll be using 2 lb weights for the lateral raises for a long time...Those are KILLER...

See you tomorrow!
  • Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    haha I do get bored but mainly it was cause I viewed the switch up as a "rest". working the same muscles for 10 days seems a bit harsh.
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 6! Went light on the arms since I worked them hard at the gym immediately prior to shredding. Actually did (half) pushups instead of doing them on the wall though... they're tough! The lunge arm raises were killing me! Also did the bicycle crunches for all of 5 seconds... a little is better than none, am I right?