How many days?

Options
Hey all

How many days a week do you do turbo jam? Do you alternate between cardio mix and the 20 minute workout? Do you use the turbo sculpt? Find it any good? I am at the moment alternating between cardio mix 1 and the 20 minute workout depending on energy and time constraints. I am going to introduce the turbo sculpt next week I think on one or two days.

Replies

• alyssadiane
    Options
    Well hello, i would say turbojam is mostly good for 6 days a week i would think for an incredible week that would be great. You never want to overdo it to the point where you cant do it anymore because your muscles hurt. Turbosculpt is pretty intense and good ive tried it, i want to aim for 3 days a week weights if i can. Right now i just got jillian michaels workouts as well and they are challenging so i am gonna mix it up with that and turbojam. But yea i mix it up quite good. My routine usually is one longer dvd then a shorter one and then ab jam followed by a weight routine if its the day for it. Favorite ones are cardio party mix three by far, cardio party mix 1 is great to, love ab jam because it really enages your core its wonderful. I love fat blaster to very intense will get you sweating but i noticed the 20 minute is effective if you really put your work in. Id suggest doing a few dvds a day to get adequate work out time and a good workout in burning more calories that way. Whatever works for you go for it, turbojam rocks!
  • JackTheLass
    Options
    Hey
    Thanks for the reply. I am doing turbo jam 6 mornings a week and walking for an hour each evening also. I haven't got cardio mix 3, I must have a look for it. I have just bought the fat blaster dvd also. I am going to use the ab blaster or turbo sculpt on the days I only do the 20 minute workout I think, for a change and do the cardio party the other 3-4days. I'm also thinking of changing to the fat blaster instead of the 20 minute dvd soon. So many different dvds! Trying to get the best mix for the best results :smile:
  • alyssadiane
    Options
    the best results are what i am aiming more i wanna be trim and lean and lose some of this excess weight thats making me hurt all the time. But yea do a variety, it may be wonderful for ya and not only that you can really make a difference and prevent a plateau from happening.
  • JackTheLass
    Options
    Do you use a HRM to calculate your calories burned or do you go by the calories on mfp?