What do you love most about turbojam?

Options
Hello, i made this group because i think turbojam is amazing. Chalenes enthusiasm for this workout is awesome, she really gets me going every time i do it, makign me work harder with every move. She really cares about people you can tell and you really feel like your there doing the workout with everyone in the video. What i love about it is that its geuine not like alot of workouts and that chalene made this workout for herself originally and put alot of work into making it. The people in the videos i love had to work hard to get where there at and used none other then turbojam to help. I love how it makes me feel it makes me sweat, endorphins come to surface and i feel like i did a normal cardio class in the gym. The energy is amazing and i usually feel really accomplished and know im on my way to great health and fitness. I want to get toned as well and its perfect for it. So yes so many things i love about turbojam especially that she has people modifying the workout when you need it. So what does everyone like? Whats your favorite workout? Do you do any other of chalenes programs? Whats your biggest weight loss with turbojam and how many days a week did you do it?

Replies

• JackTheLass
    Options
    My favourite workout so far is Cardio Mix 1. I have quite a few TurboJam DVD's but I haven't go around to doing them all yet, so this may change!
    I love the music and how upbeat you feel doing it and after it. I love the energy and buzz it gives you. I bounce out of bed in the morning to get my turbo jam fix!
    I do it 5-6 days a week and I've lost 22lb in 6 weeks. I love it!
  • alyssadiane
    Options
    thats amazing good job, thumbs up, way to go on the weight loss to thats fantastic!
  • estrellita26
    estrellita26 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just got my Turbo Jam today... Woo hoo!!
  • JackTheLass
    Options
    Hey Estrellita

How is Turbo Jam going so far? Have you tried any out over the weekend?