Welcome!

Options
2»

Replies

• JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Got in my ploy last night...getting ready to go bring it today...goona be easier in the am lol
  • agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Options
    Lol. Ok. Thanks! :wink:
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Day 3 knocked out! Love arms and shoulders, makes my arms feel sooo much better!
  • JWebster7777
    Options
    Jumped in late, just joined but Ill start it today. should I stay with the group and skip shoulders and arms & plyo . . .which if i remember correctly was the worst excersise day ever invented!
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Jumped in late, just joined but Ill start it today. should I stay with the group and skip shoulders and arms & plyo . . .which if i remember correctly was the worst excersise day ever invented!

The more the merrier! Do what you feel, I don't think it's that big of a deal to be on different days. As it is there're some doing lean and some classic. I'm doing a hybrid. So if you want to start on day 1 with chest and back go for it or do arms and shoulders for day3. :smile:
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post that I nailed day 3.......then spent the last 4 hours crawling up and down a ladder and staining beams. I sat down for a minute and now I'M SO SORE. UGH!
  • JaredBergeron
    Options
    Nice, got mine in today and managed to limp through Wednesday bootcamp as well :)
  • ranieprice
    Options
    Ran 2.0 miles yesterday but did not get in Arms & Shoulders until this morning and could only do about half of the Ab Ripper X. I am very sore! I ordered a recovery drink so hopefully that will be here soon. It does wonders after a long run, so hoping it will help with this. This is so motivational to know others are going thru the same training and are keeping me accountable. Great work guys!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    HI everyone I hope you don't mind if I jump in with you :)
    I actually started on my own on Sat, so today with be my last workout of week 1! I am doing the Lean option, cause I hate chest and back, I can't do 1 hour of push ups and pull ups!! Plus even thou I own a pull up bar my new apt doors don't accommodate it :( I have resistance bands but they have been put away and I can't get to them atm. Just need accountability like everyone else and hope to stay motivated.

So far I have done decent, I have done the workouts before but not in any kind of order just randomly whenever. So this time trying to stick with the routine but not following the diet which may hurt me in the end. My only concern is yesterday I did Legs and Back so I improvised and used the tower 2000 I have instead of bands or a bar. So I got on my knees like the one girl and would pull down with the straps there but I couldn't change it up like they did throughout, ie close grip wide.... So I hope that is ok? I figured I was doing something instead of waiting for the next exercise.

I am also trying to finish Jillian Micheal's 6 Week 6 Pack, some days it seems to be too much this and 6w6p. But today will be my last day of week 3 for that program halfway. :D
  • sinilau
    Options
    Did Shoulders and arms this morning and will do plyo tonight to try to catch up with you all.
  • JaredBergeron
    Options
    wooo...got mine in, its only 520 and can barely keep my eyes open...
  • JaredBergeron
    Options
    HI everyone I hope you don't mind if I jump in with you :)
    I actually started on my own on Sat, so today with be my last workout of week 1! I am doing the Lean option, cause I hate chest and back, I can't do 1 hour of push ups and pull ups!! Plus even thou I own a pull up bar my new apt doors don't accommodate it :( I have resistance bands but they have been put away and I can't get to them atm. Just need accountability like everyone else and hope to stay motivated.

So far I have done decent, I have done the workouts before but not in any kind of order just randomly whenever. So this time trying to stick with the routine but not following the diet which may hurt me in the end. My only concern is yesterday I did Legs and Back so I improvised and used the tower 2000 I have instead of bands or a bar. So I got on my knees like the one girl and would pull down with the straps there but I couldn't change it up like they did throughout, ie close grip wide.... So I hope that is ok? I figured I was doing something instead of waiting for the next exercise.

I am also trying to finish Jillian Micheal's 6 Week 6 Pack, some days it seems to be too much this and 6w6p. But today will be my last day of week 3 for that program halfway. :D

Welcome! I am not sure what cha got going on there with the tower 2000, never tired one... for back, if your engaging your lats then that should be working...chins are more bicep focused IMHO.
  • essjay75
    Options
    I did my day 4(YogaX) in it's entirety for the first time today...and I LOVED it!!! It banished all the soreness I had going on. I have to say....I can't wait to get back to my smokin' hot body. :)
  • ranieprice
    Options
    I have been a slacker the last two days, just so sore. Tried to go out for a long run, but just too cold. So came back home and did Kenpo & Legs and Back. Feel much better. Hopefully can do my long run tomorrow. Keep up the great work!!
  • JaredBergeron
    Options
    The soreness is a challenge, and hear you on the running...its sunny and blue sky outside but about 30 degrees...grrr and brrrrrr!

One of my motivations is looking forward to running on a nice spring day without all the giggle!
  • Tropics01
    Options
    Hi! I had the same question/confusion about Tony's comment also....I wondered if I was supposed to be doing 2 of these workouts a day if I was on the Lean Program! Did you ever find an answer? Thanks!
  • essjay75
    Options
    Hi! I had the same question/confusion about Tony's comment also....I wondered if I was supposed to be doing 2 of these workouts a day if I was on the Lean Program! Did you ever find an answer? Thanks!

He meant it's day 2 if you're on lean, and if you're doing doubles it's the second workout of the day...
  • Tropics01
    Options
    Ok, thanks.