Check-in for December's Runners' Team

Options
Cooriander
Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
:drinker: post if you want to be added to the spreadsheet, be sure to state your milage goal for the month! You can do it!!!! even if you have to go in snow :bigsmile:

Replies

• Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I'd like to shoot for 50 miles again since it is getting colder outside
  • DeeChan634
    Options
    Since I'm new,
    I want to do 25 miles :smile:
  • jbreilly
    jbreilly Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am in for December but I want to cut my mileage back to 75. Thanksgiving and all the holiday prep is hindering my November so I want to be realistic for December. I just started training for a 1/2 marathon on March 11th so I hope that will keep my mileage up.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I am in. I will up to 55 this month.
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'll sign up for 65 this month. I did 75 in November, and just barely made it, so with snow and holidays, I think it's more realistic to aim for 65. :)
  • bfee
    bfee Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm in...keeping my goal at 45!
    Thanks!
  • lucyg1
    lucyg1 Posts: 29
    Options
    This is new to me but a great idea, I'll aim for 25
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am going to aim for 100 again in December
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Tomorrow we start! :happy:

Everyone should be into the spreadsheet - either from this thread or in the thread in the fitness forum should be on the spreadsheet, please let me know if I missed anyone - or of any misspellings?

Please report your milage and progress in the 0th week check-in thread :bigsmile: (0 since it is not 7 days).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/409059-check-in-for-week-0-end-12-03-runners-team
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Going for 100 again, was going to try 110 but with colder weather may be looking at the treadmill more often and just can't seem to go as long. Good luck all!!
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    sign me up for another 90. I need to aim fro something right???
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join.
    50 miles for December
  • LongRunner77
    LongRunner77 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in for December, according to my training schedule I should be in for 135, but I don't wanna jinx it since I'm still coming off my injury....might have to scale it back a bit to start....am starting to run again next week....thanks!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Everyone in this thread is checked in! Great group, please report milage / total in Week 0 thread :smile:

I am going for my first run tomorrow, Cant' Wait - despite the colder climate!
This discussion has been closed.