Introductions

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
Hi I'm Jade, turned 40 in March . I am a SAHM of one. My daughter is 11, I am currently going to school, and have a accessory business out of my house. . . I really am wanting to get back in to tip top shape as I am training right now to be a physical trainer. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi Jade! My name is Wendy. I have three older kids, one 5 yr old, and three grandchildren. I am a very busy person, sometimes too busy, but I love MFP and my pals. Welcome!
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hello all, trying out the group thing. Very fluffy and want to get fit.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm a married, 44 year old mother of four (12, 13, 16 & 18). Realized life is long and this is the only body I get... so I need to keep it in running order.
    Peace, Cami
  • skinnymeinaz
    Options
    Hi Ushkii and Cami! Welcome to the group! I am getting use to the group thing but not as active as I want to be yet. I'll get there. Feel free to add me as a pal too.
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 40 less than a month ago and am feeling rather fluffy. It used to be easier to lose weight when I was younger. I'm loving MFP so far and I'm always up for some motivation..........feel free to add me!
  • softballmom33
    softballmom33 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I totally agree about it being easier to lose weight when we were younger. Now I feel like I just look at food and I gain weight. LOL I sent a friend request and would also love some motivation.

Nia
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in June and I love it...I feel like 40 is the 'sweet 16' of adult-hood!!!!!!!!! I was crowned a queen and I use it too! LOL! It is soooooooo weird...I can tell the difference btwn wt loss now and just 3 years ago!!!!!!!! 3 YEARS!!!! What in the world! BUT I so refuse to give up w/o a fight. We all can't we have to much to live for and too many who depend on us! Plus...I have villans to FIGHT!!!!!!!!
  • Debo186015
    Debo186015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Deb. I have been on the diet roller coaster since I can remember. I have lost 100 lbs in past but have slowly over years gained 50 back and now am working on loosing it again. I am a nurse and work some long days. Exercise is my challenge. I have bought an eliptical and am using it at least 4 times a week. It is nice to meet everyone.
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Got hook on anouther Tread and now joined another group, I can't keep up with all so might be leaving soon. Good luck to you all.
  • skinnymeinaz
    Options
    Welcome pals. Sorry with the Holidays I got a little preoccupied but I'm back. I do understand getting caught up with other groups but it you need support please feel free to pm me :-)