• monet13
    monet13 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    New Lenox!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Tinley!

So what do you all do for exercise? Especially now that we're getting colder weather.
  • Cheryl_66
    Cheryl_66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    There's a workout room at my job. I use it during my lunch. I feel sorry for the people I sit by AFTER lunch...lol
  • monet13
    Options
    Well, during the week I go to the gym or do elliptical at home, but I do want to try a tape! On weekends I still try and do an outside hike if weather permits (no rain or icy trails) because you burn more cals in the cold because your body is burning cals just trying to keep warm! :glasses: Any good exercise tape suggestions? A lot of people seem to do the 30 day shredd - just not getting my interest ~
  • monet13
    Options
    There's a workout room at my job. I use it during my lunch. I feel sorry for the people I sit by AFTER lunch...lol

That's great! I don't think I could do a lunch workout - I sweat too much!
  • sas16
    Options

HAHAHA....me too!

As for exercise videos...I've done Turbo Fire which I really liked (still throw in some videos when I don't run...for my cardio fix). I also like the 30 Minutes to Fitness series by Kelly Coffey-Meyer. You can find them on Amazon or on her websited coffeyfit.com. You can preview the videos to see if it'd be something you like. I did 30DS when I first started working out, but got bored with it after a while. I actually prefer Kelly's circuits/moves over Jillian's. Plus I dont think she's as annoying as Jillian can sometimes be. :tongue: Plus, if you're short on time...workouts are only 30 mins!
  • Cheryl_66
    Cheryl_66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii that sits here unused, maybe I'll look into Wii Fit. Since the pool is closed, the at work gym is all I do.
  • monet13
    Options

HAHAHA....me too!

As for exercise videos...I've done Turbo Fire which I really liked (still throw in some videos when I don't run...for my cardio fix). I also like the 30 Minutes to Fitness series by Kelly Coffey-Meyer. You can find them on Amazon or on her websited coffeyfit.com. You can preview the videos to see if it'd be something you like. I did 30DS when I first started working out, but got bored with it after a while. I actually prefer Kelly's circuits/moves over Jillian's. Plus I dont think she's as annoying as Jillian can sometimes be. :tongue: Plus, if you're short on time...workouts are only 30 mins!

Thanks for the tape suggestion, i will check them out :happy:
  • sas16
    Options

HAHAHA....me too!

Thanks for the tape suggestion, i will check them out :happy:
    No problem. Hopefully you're able to find something that'll work for ya. :smile:
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in Diamond. Its in Grundy county. Right now I'm working out to Leslie Sansone.