Hey Everyone!

Options
jalara
jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
We've had a quiet board the last few days, so I wanted to jump in and say hello and see how everyone is doing! I feel like I'm in limbo waiting for the big WW announcement.

How is your week going??

Replies

• Mickyboo1
    Options
    My week is getting better. I kinda cheated...LOL I normally weigh in on Sat, but I weighed in on Wed the day before Thanksgiving. = )
    Im hoping to maintain during the holidays.
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Doing well. I was actually thinking about posting something along the lines of "Is everyone still alive". I think people are away from their computers and feeling low about overeating on Thanksgiving. I will weigh in this week at a center but will not attend a meeting until next week. Holding my breath as to the changes as well...as long as they leave my fruits at 0 points I should be good. Change can be a good thing...even if we don't like the idea of it at first!
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I survived my weigh in on Monday. Up 1lb ... and I really thought I was good over the holiday. We did get some info on the upcoming changes. We were told that everyone who has 29 points as their daily points value will now have their daily points value reduced to 26. Everyone else with higher daily points value would remain the same. No word yet on fruit, but I worry that 0 point fruit is too good to be true!
  • grannisue
    Options
    We were told that everyone who has 29 points as their daily points value will now have their daily points value reduced to 26. Everyone else with higher daily points value would remain the same.

Our leader told us we would have the option of changing or lowering our daily point value and she would personally discuss this with each one of us who wanted to. She said if what we are doing know is working great for us that she would advise us not to change it. We have an awesome leader you can call or text anytime with questions, comments or if she needs to talk you off the legde from going on a binge. She goes the extra mile with providing us with challenges and having prize drawings and her class is a riot. She will be calling you if you are MIA more than a couple of weeks.