Your Favorite Workout Tunes?

Options
I don't necessarily listen to 'good music' (at the moment) when I work out because I don't really have anything that keeps me going and exercising. Silly radio tunes & rap music beats keep me going (maybe because they're almost mind numbing lol) but I am getting a little tired of it.

What do you all suggest for some good working out music?? =]

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily listen to 'good music' (at the moment) when I work out because I don't really have anything that keeps me going and exercising. Silly radio tunes & rap music beats keep me going (maybe because they're almost mind numbing lol) but I am getting a little tired of it.

I actually throw Pandora's Dev station on and just run to club music, to be honest. Don't kick me out! Haha :flowerforyou:
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options

I actually throw Pandora's Dev station on and just run to club music, to be honest. Don't kick me out! Haha :flowerforyou:

Conclusion: Our snobbery in "good music" does not interfere with our workouts. Club music allllll the way hahahaha. YES!

I'm weeping inside with joy for not being alone on this. :sad: :bigsmile:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I love listening to Arctic Monkeys while working out. So upbeat and gets me in a quick-paced mindset.
  • mandeiko
    Options

Conclusion: Our snobbery in "good music" does not interfere with our workouts. Club music allllll the way hahahaha. YES!

I'm weeping inside with joy for not being alone on this. :sad: :bigsmile:

YAYAYAY!!!!! You are certainly not alone! :drinker:
  • mandeiko
    Options
    I love listening to Arctic Monkeys while working out. So upbeat and gets me in a quick-paced mindset.

I enjoy them when I'm cleaning the house :) Haha
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Then I find myself dancing around while cleaning. :bigsmile:
  • mandeiko
    Options

Then I find myself dancing around while cleaning. :bigsmile:

I always dance while cleaning. It just happens. In my undapants! :) Only way to do it!
  • PenguinPrincess
    Options
    Falling in Reverse has been my music of choice this week to workout to!