welcome!

Options
welcome all the ones who are here, and welcome all those yet to get here but will be here soon with us!

HOLY HOT POCKET!

Replies

• carmela1968
    carmela1968 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking I would buy myself a MILF tee-shirt when I felt extra, super, smokin hot after I hit my 6 month mark. Imagine my joy upon finding the perfect group for me! 60 pounds to go. That is half of the weight I want to lose over the year and some change. I climbed 6 flights of stairs today at a pretty good clip. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I think I will start taking the stairs at least once or twice a day. I have to fit my work outs in where ever I can since I just don't feel that motivated to buy a new gym membership. I will be doing my workout video when I get home and I will have gotten a total of 30+ minutes of exercise today. My goal is to do that 5 days a week and to stay active over the weekend. No sleeping in late or slacking off. I think I will buy myself a new bike when I get to a certain weight. Haven't decide what that weight is yet.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi all:

I'm Maura, from Boston & have a beautiful 8 year old daughter.

Feel free to add me :)
  • kaff07rdms
    Options
    Hey fellow MILFs! I'm Kathy from VA. I have 2 little girls, a 3 year old and a 4 month old!

I want to be Sexy for Santa!! :-p
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow MILFs! I'm Kathy from VA. I have 2 little girls, a 3 year old and a 4 month old!

I want to be Sexy for Santa!! :-p

Sexy for Santa? Me too! HOLLAAAA!!! :-p

I'm Casi from NC. I had 2 kids, a 7 year old girl and a 5 month old boy.
  • phase18
    Options
    Hello everyone....yea to the MIlf.lol
    12835555.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MaddDuckie
    Options
    Hey guys, i'm new. Ive lost a total of 65 pound since ive had my daghter who is turning 3 this April. Im cataloging all of my efforts here --> <url> http://junkysystem.blogspot.com/ </url> if you want to see what im up to.

So far I am quitting smoking, quitting sugar, and implimenting a new work out routine.

Your support is greatly welcomed.

Good luck everyone.
  • liseylee2012
    liseylee2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm lisey from NJ!!
  • ashleymaree1
    Options
    love it!!
  • ashleymaree1
    Options
    im a mommy of 3.. a 5 year old, a year old and a 6 weeks old and with 3 c sections and this one being the toughest i can not work out for another 6 weeks and need to start some where to get my body back and healthy!!
  • kimberlijean
    Options
    Hi All!

IM Kimberli from CA, and i have a beautiful and fun 9 month old baby girl! Feel free to add, i could use the inspiration!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    HEYYYYY
    im bre im born in cali raised in fl
    i have one baby girl who is 2
    yep terrible twos right now lol and i want to be in shape
    to run with her bad behind lol
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm 22 years old living in Atlantic Canada. I have a two year old daughter.
    Currently 5'6", 145ish lbs hoping to get down to my ultimate goal of 110.

Feel free to add me!
  • MxMom1978
    MxMom1978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all :)

I'm Melissa. 34 years old. 5'4", 136 pounds. Looking to lose 10-15 pounds. Busy mom of 3 kids. Want to look hot for my hubby!! LOL. Love meeting new people! Feel free to add me :)