Zumba your Thanksgiving calories away!!

Options
riley711
riley711 Posts: 298 Member
For all the zumba lovers in the Baltimore area, on Friday, November 25th, there will be a five hour zumba dance extravaganza from 7 pm to 12 midnight at the Diamondz Event Center (9980 Liberty Road). They're calling it a Glow Party. Similar to the one done by Adelicia on Halloween (at Skateland), this will also be under the black lights. So you'll need your glow lights and glow in the dark zumba outfits!!! Jasmine FunkyFeetz Jennings will be one of the instructors. The cost is $10 in advance, $15 at the door. For more info, go to www.zumbadanceextravaganza.com. You can register and pre-pay on that site. Proceeds benefit the Shoe Per Kid program.

Replies

• swchapman
    Options
    Hey Riley girl I'm thinking about attending that affair.I hope to meet you there.Enjoy your Thanksgiving:drinker:
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    And as and FYI, Adelicia is having class at skateland on Friday morning fro 10:00 am to 11:30 am. So now we have two really good options for burning off those Thanksgiving calories!!! :happy:
  • Photoology
    Photoology Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    And as and FYI, Adelicia is having class at skateland on Friday morning fro 10:00 am to 11:30 am. So now we have two really good options for burning off those Thanksgiving calories!!! :happy:

I adore Adelicia!!