Day 22 Challenge!

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Hey CAD'ers! I hope your mornings are fantastic.
Today's challenge: Get to bed a little earlier today! Sleep is extremely important, and getting into bed earlier means you will get more of it. Whether it's 10 minutes or a half hour, try to get to sleep earlier tonight!
Make a great day MFP!

Replies

• PRod31
    PRod31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great challenge which really helps my morning workouts! Have a great and positive day :smile:
  • mmocarr
    mmocarr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I work 3pm till 3am today hahaha. I will try to get to bed earlier tomorrow night!
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I go to bed but then I mess about for half an hour on my phone, checking apps etc. so tonight I will go to bed and turn the lights and my phone straight off, and try to gain an extra half hour!!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I will try..haha...its my mind that doesn't wanna shut down...my body's there..its the crazy non-stop, thinking mind that gets me every time!:wink::laugh:
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I will definitely be participating in this challenge. My 2 yr old decided that it was time to wake up at 4am this morning, so I am seriously dragging. Great Challenge Idea!!!
  • lamlam2468
    lamlam2468 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    On vacation for the week getting stuff done around the house. My tendency during vacation is to stay up a little later, but I will try to get to bed earlier tonight. I overslept BIG TIME this morning. Does that count?? haha
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,999 Member
    Options
    Great challenge. I have a tendency to stay up way too late. I read an article just yesterday that said getting more sleep helps with weight loss.......zzzzzzzzzzz
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I try but I'm so addicted to seeing what my Pals are up to in other time zones it is very difficult. :tongue:
    Tonight I will try to sleep fullstop, that's a challenge in itself. :grumble:
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Ah BOOOO!!! Tonight is the one night where I watch tv for a bit before bed! I guess I'll just have to watch it on hulu. Perhaps with an early bedtime, I'll be motivated for an early morning???
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    sounds great. I went to bed last nite at 1230. I hope that tonite will be better.
    denise
  • hosnowjo
    hosnowjo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Oh, not a problem for me tonight. I'll be in bed between 9-30 and 10pm. Heading out to an aquafit class shortly and I'll be so knackered afterwards I'll fall into bed and snooze all night.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Ill go to bed around 9pm tonight :p I get up at 530am.
  • salsify
    Options
    Will do - I'll be in bed by 10.30pm xx
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Love this .. I have a cold and want nothing more right now than to crawl under the covers and sleep the rest of the day away. Maybe it will help me get up early and get a work out in before the day begins... hahahahahhaaaa! That was a good one! I'm no early riser but I will work on it.
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Ooooh good one! I will try my best to complete this challenge.
  • PRpal
    PRpal Posts: 13
    Options
    Love this challenge-I'm all about early to bed and early to rise!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Oh wow you really know how to get me!! Almost every one has been a hitter! I really need to do this too!! Okay I am signing off!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    :blushing: uh-oh gonna have to save this for tomorrow night, well technically tonight since it's nearly 2am now. GULP!

Wish I would have seen this earlier tonight but...it may not have gotten me to bed earlier..lots on my mind.:ohwell:

BUT now after reading this...I WILL do exactly that...climb under the covers and get some good solid sleep and begin anew in the a.m.

Thanks for all the continued challenges!:flowerforyou: I really do look forward to them, I just don't always see them until the evening...I'll have to work on that.
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    It didn't work, I slept for 2 hours and woke just before midnight grrr. I did squeeze 20 mins of exercise in this morning. :smile:
  • jennifero469
    jennifero469 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I made it to bed 15 minutes earlier last night. Today I have had several naps since I was in bed with my daughter that had her tonsils removed today. Wow! Sleep really makes me feel better.